Leasy Deals-Broker Serving New York , New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania and Beyond

It is unfortunate you had a bad experience with the dealer. I have discussed this with them in detail and as such you were to be sent a check back for $200 for your troubles. I am not sure why the harsh words. I am sure I can ask for 50 great reviews of wonderful experiences. I pride myself in being transparent and its unfortunate you had a bad experience with the dealer. I no longer use them due to this experience. Hope you enjoy your car thank you

Louis

I haven’t seen many reviews of you at all and to be clear this is about your “broker services.” Also, the whole experience cost me way more than $200 that was never received.

1 Like

I will call the dealer and ensure you get your check. As mentioned sorry about that I no longer use that dealer after the misstep that day. Have a great evening. Thank you

Hi everyone! I just wanted to post a review in case anyone is currently on this page and asking themselves “should I use Leasy Deals to lease my car?” The answer is absolutely 1000% YES you should!

As a law school student I am on a very tight budget but needed a car in order to get around in the Jersey suburbs. I was getting desperate to find a car and thank gd was able to get one because of Louis! So here’s the story (that Luis is now also learning right now).

What finally pushed me to get a car was the fact that the friend I depended on for rides was getting married (and moving out) and I became friends with a broker. Everything was going amazing, I had found a rate through another broker on this site and my broker friend found a dealer that would match it. Then everything well apart. The dealer did not think it was worth it to give me such a great deal when my vehicle was going to be registered out of state with higher taxes and my co signer was from a third state. My friend could only do the deal if the car was registered in NJ. When I thought everything was done and I was going to get my car a week ago everything fell apart.

So I decided to reach out to the broker on this site whose deal I liked. Everything was going well with this broker until I told him that the amount of tax he wanted to charge me for my state was wrong. He said my state tax was 17.75% which is a crazy number. I told him it was between 8-10%. So naturally, he also pulled out of the deal and told me that if I wanted the car I had to do it in NJ and he would not register to my home state.

I was really frustrated at this point and almost gave up on getting a car but I told myself to give it a third try. I reached out to the other three brokers listed under Mazda last Thursday. Today is Monday. All the brokers claim to get back to you within one business day and I still have not heard back from two of them (and now they’ve lost my business).

Cue Leasy Deals! Within a few hours of me reaching out Louis had responded to me and gave me an initial quote for the CX 30 with my out of state registration. Louis was spot on with the tax and was right in the 8-10% ballpark. There were no attempts to scam me into a higher tax or disregarding what I had to say. From the moment Louis reached out it was like I had his undivided attention. All Thursday evening (till almost midnight) we worked out the details and all the paperwork was set to be sent to the bank Friday morning. Louis is so dedicated! He spent hours answering my every question and basically held my hand through the whole process.

When Louis saw the diversity for my application he didn’t step away from the deal nor did the dealer say it was not worth their time. Instead, Louis did everything he could to make sure I was approved. And you know what, I was!! I asked Louis to work with a dealer close to my zip code so I could pick the car up, to get me a deal on rubber mats, a specific color, a specific price point and so many other things. I’m not kidding, everything I asked for I received! There was never a “no I can’t do that” “a dealer wont agree to that” etc. instead I had results.

When I expressed to Louis my concerns about a few things he was willing to accommodate mine and my parents anxieties so that we could proceed. Literally the word “no” or “that is not possible” did not come out of Louis’ mouth. Louis and I solely communicated over text (my choice) and he was still able to take care of everything without confusion.

My car was ready to be picked up from the deal in basically 24 hours. When I got to the dealer things were quick and easy. Immediately the salesman Louis worked with sat with me, finished signing forms, answered any questions I had and sent me off! The salesman was also friendly, kind and attentive. Really the best experience I’ve ever had at a dealer.

What the other brokers failed to do for me, Louis did seamlessly. I really only have positive things to say about my experience with Leasy Deals. My car is stunning and I am so happy to have a Mazda CX30 select!

Feel free to dm me if you have any questions.

THANK YOU Louis!!! @LeasyDeals

1 Like

Thank you Simone! It was truly a pleasure assisting you.

Picked up my new CX-30 today, thanks to Louis. Great process and transaction from start to finish. Louis answered all my questions - and I had a lot of them. Glad I found @LeasyDeals, made this easy.

1 Like

Thank you Ira! It was a pleasure assisting you.

1 Like

I just used Louis’ services to lease a XC90 and it was such a great experience. I have been a long time lurker here at LH. I check the website almost daily to keep myself educated. I was in the market for a mid sized SUV and really loved the Volvo. I wasn’t getting anywhere dealing with dealers on my own thus I decided to use a broker. After comparing several posted deals here and even speaking/texting to other brokers, Louis was able to get me the best deal. I reached out to him on Thurs and by Friday I had my vehicle in my driveway. He was always fast with his responses and texted back within minutes with my multiple questions. The #'s were exactly as discussed once I got to the dealer and the car was ready to be picked up. I will def use his services again.

Thanks

1 Like

It was a pleasure assisting you. Thank you

Will post some pictures later on, but have to say Louis was AWESOME to deal with!! He just got a Mazda CX-30 for my girlfriend who is leasing for the first time. He made the process painless and came in under her budget.

I used a broker to get my Audi S4, and I have sent 5 other customers to him who all got cars from him and Louis beat his best price by ALOT!! Will definitely be using Louis when my lease is up next year!

1 Like

Thank you John it was a Pleasure assisting you! And I look forward to assisting you when your lease is up.

1 Like

Overall great experience. Got a solid deal on my Mazda CX5 GTR and had my car within 48 hours. I think what distinguishes Louis is his responsiveness (answers messages any day of week, any time of day) and his presentation of great deals when you first reach out to him. Thanks again and see you in 36 months.

1 Like

It was truly a pleasure! And I look forward to helping you again. Thank you

Louis is exceptional in his service. He helped me lease Volvo XC90 by being responsive, patient and highly dependable throughout the entire process.

Let me walk you though my experience. Louis immediately responded to my query around leasing deals, helping locate a great one. He was patient enough to list deals across brands and models. He is very thorough in his explanation of numbers and trims.

He patiently waited while I was making a decision and after I made a choice, Louis quickly got into action. He guided me through each step - gathering documentation, arranging insurance etc. Answering my text and calls quickly every time.

Before going to the dealership, he sent me all papers in advance. On my way and inside the dealership, Louis checked in multiple times to see how I was doing. I was doing great because the numbers were exactly as discussed and I spent all my time learning about the car features at the dealership. Best experience at a dealership ever.

End result - I got an amazing deal, picked up my car less than 24 hours after making a choice, while being guided throughout the entire process.

In my daily work, I focus on customer experience, where a company like Four Seasons or Apple differentiate themselves by (1) anticipating customer needs (2) responding at the right time and (3) being consistent. Louis checks all the boxes of a great customer provider.

You will be in great hands with Louis and I highly recommend him to everyone. I am still in awe at how quickly he works and provides service.

1 Like

It was a pleasure assisting you! Thank you

Great deal from Louis and the deal went back and forth a couple tiles getting exactly the structure I wanted. Car was delivered on time and no funny business. That’s really important in this industry.

Overall great communication.

1 Like

Thank you Simon! It was a pleasure assisting you

Hello everyone! I wanted to share my experience with Louis @LeasyDeals. I have to say that I was at awe at the great, HASSLE FREE experience. I had since November 2020 checking website on a daily basis and gathering information. On Sunday, 2/21 I texted Louis with what exactly I was looking for and this past Friday,2/26 I picked up my 2021 Mazda CX-9 with Touring package.
Louis was extremely professional and offered exceptional service from the moment of that very first text. He was very patient at answering my 99+ questions🤣,he guided me throughout the entire process, and the communication was outstanding!
I highly recommend Louis for ALL your leasing needs! They say word of mouth is the best advertising because it comes from satisfied customers and I will MOST definetely be promoting Louis @LeasyDeals. THANKS AGAIN LOUIS!!:blush:

1 Like

Thank you Lucy! It was a pleasure assisting you :slightly_smiling_face:

Working with Louis @LeasyDeals was fantastic! He is very responsive and patient, he makes the process incredibly easy. I got a great deal on my new Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring Reserve! I will definitely use Louis again in the future.

Thanks Louis!!

1 Like