Leasy Deals-Broker Serving New York , New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania and Beyond

Thank you @Anne_Vasilyeva It was a pleasure assisting you

Louis was great from start to finish getting me the car I wanted for the price I wanted. When we got to the dealership we signed some papers and got the keys. Everything matched just as discussed. Would absolutely recommend to anyone and will definitely use him again!

1 Like

@megn it was a pleasure assisting you. Thank you

Louis was terrific. I picked up my XC90 this week and the experience couldn’t have been easier. Louis got me a great deal and made the process seamless. I couldn’t recommend him enough!

1 Like

Thank you @JoshG it was a pleasure assisting you with your new VOLVO!!!

Thanks Louis for my new XC90 T8! Great price, great service, great person! Can’t say anything else.

1 Like

Thank you @LFcar it was a pleasure!

Louis was amazing to work with. I texted Louis on Wednesday and he had a deal set in stone for my girlfriend the next day. He was very transparent with everything, super easy to communicate with AND got us the best deal we’ve seen over a few months. We picked up the car on that Saturday and the experience at the dealership was the best I’ve ever had. Thank you Louis!

2021 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring

1 Like

Thank you @caberlingieri it was a pleasure assisting you both! :raised_hands:

Louis did a great job landing a deal on a Tucson Limited AWD for my friend who sold her Kona SEL to Carvana. Process was seamless, only took a few days start to finish!

1 Like

Thank you @MrSo0h0o It was a pleasure assisting both you and Jaymie! :raised_hands:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Just got a 2021 elantra through Louis. The process was extremely smooth and quick. Thank you so much!! Will come back for sure.

1 Like

Thank you @Tyeon it was a pleasure assisting you!

Highly recommend Louie @LeasyDeals.
Louie got me an XC60 in the exact interior and exterior color and features I wanted at a price that I’m sure nobody could touch. I will definitely be using Louie for all future leases.

1 Like

Thank you @tellurichat it was my pleasure assisting you :raised_hands:

Louis help me out with a speedy deal for a 2021 Sonata. The process was smooth and painless. Thanks again.

1 Like

Thank you @razer65 it was a pleasure! Car look sharp :trophy:

Louis made a typically painful process ridiculously easy, smooth, and stress free. As a first timer I was hesitant, but Louis was upfront, professional, and super responsive throughout the process. My mom was super happy about the car and the great price we got.

1 Like

Thank you @b2o It was my pleasure! Thank you :trophy: