Leasehackr Signed Deals Database

This probably has been discussed in the past by users but maybe a development request that may be worth it? Although, I just do a search in forums…

Would it be worth it to create a submit your signed deal form to leasehackr with relevant key information similar to leasehackr calc info but with additional information like state, model, year, month signed etc… . I think this would create some meaningful analytics across the brand/model/state/year on what deals are traditionally being made on the forums. It would also be cool to see an aggregated list of deals and be able to sort/filter to quickly see what has been achieved in various states. (can even add some tags, ratings to help users understand what is “unicorn”, standard etc… based on the lh score or some alternative scoring metric

This could stem to some fun metrics like Hack of the Month, Hack of the Year etc…

@michael

6 Likes

3 Likes

hahah awesome episode :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Im so sorry. I just had to .

1 Like

Not sure that there’s a high enough volume of verified signed deals to get any meaningful analytics from…but could be some fun stuff from there (what’s the average Audi/MB/BMW deal, etc)

1 Like

Yeah if not anything meaningful, may spur some fun things like vote on Hack of the Month, Hack of the Year type stuff.

I’d think it would be fairly simple to implement since it would just be a form people would fill out that would be aggregated into a .db

2 Likes

this is basically just the trophy garage thread

5 Likes

3 Likes

I am actually a fan of this idea. If we can gather all the deals in one place, it would be nice to to see the data/trend of a specific make and model.

3 Likes

Given the general lack of accuracy in calc links and TG posts, I think you would need copies of deal sheets to ensure the data is accurate.

2 Likes

And there are also some phantom unicorns… Some people do lie.

6 Likes

I like this idea… Only humble request… Would love the ability to Sort the list from the bottom up. I wonder if the $900 Pilot or the $9000 down Accord Hybrid would come first :thinking:

5 Likes

Yeah this is the only part I’m worried of and would require the community to chime in and call bs and ask for proof. So there will definitely be some hand-holding and clean up that is needed.

1 Like

I am actually opposed to this idea just because incentives vary month to month and some people would get this weird idea that every dealers are going to do it. @Ryan_S @Cody_Carter

2 Likes

This can be solved with a nice disclaimer :slight_smile:

It may help to show some cool trends on brands/models and what month and year these brands were providing more incentives.

This is definitely a work in progress and if @michael wanted to take on a project like this, feedback from the community would definitely make this great

It would be great customer, but not for the brokers or dealers. We probably have to fight amongst each other to beat the price.

1 Like

Isn’t this whole site about benefitting the customer?

I like the idea. +1

7 Likes

Has to be mutually beneficial. NOT just to the customer.
Nope, I am opposing 100%.

That’s anticompetitive

Okay. But how is that anti-competitive?