Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

Did some one says Eggs…Oops.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRpJFApR/

Watching the private transfers trickle in of BMW’s asking for little to no money down

15 Likes

I believe we had covered that already…

I can’t use a hypothetical scenario to prove my point, but you can use one to disprove my point? :rofl:

FWIW I wouldn’t give a Tesla a second glance at any red light. If I were idling in a Hellcat, next to a Tesla, that is all the “win” I would need. :cowboy_hat_face:

It would be awesome to watch the two cars compete on something like the Nurburging. I could be wrong, but I think the :cat: would have potential to be eaten alive. :plate_with_cutlery:

This is internet racing…so nothing needs to
be proven or even remotely valid.

3 Likes

The tickets are cheaper on here as well…

Tommy Bb21 GIF by Big Brother

Not quite accurate but here we go!

4 Likes

That’s probably a v6 charger :joy::joy:

2 Likes

10 Likes

I can prove your point for you…the Tesla wins in every scenario on the streets. A scatpack beats a hellcat at a red light as well. For arguments sake the LT1 camaro with rental interior beat both scat and :cat: at the light, and even hung with the :cat: on highway pulls. Tesla drops off around 100 and the :cat:cruises at 100.

1 Like

You don’t have the really imagine since google knows all. The unofficial ring time for the Hellcat is 7:51. The Plaid’s official time is 7:35. That is a huge difference. The same delta gets you into the 991.2 Porsche GT3 area from the Plaid. The M3P has no time, but probably over 8 minutes if stock.

But for what it’s worth, I wouldn’t take either of those. The hellcat and plaid are both boats. Much better performance cars for the money out there IMO.

3 Likes

2 Likes

16 Likes

DEALER and BANK are APRRRRRRRR 'ing at 28% :joy:

4 Likes

14 Likes

5 Likes

Market share don’t care ‘bout them feels.

3 Likes

ABC

Always Be Closing - always

7 Likes

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/2019-camry-se-275-month12k-yr-3yrs/90944/14?u=forbs

11 Likes

back to the future dmc GIF

6 Likes