Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

Move over 4xe, frontier, bolt, lt1

7 Likes

Is there a cliffsnotes version? :grin:

1 Like

Everyone just waiting for some captive to pass the federal rebate through a Tesla lease

It looks like the lease would be in the high $500’s/mo with the $7,500 passed down. That would create an interesting temptation, but I still don’t know that I would want to own/drive a Tesla. :rofl:

1 Like

Don’t want to be driving around in the :cat: and encounter a m3p to hand you the gap :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

From a stop, yes. While rolling at a lower speed, potentially. Higher speeds, not going to happen. :laughing: You have no room to “gap” in CA anyway, bumper to bumper and people can’t drive. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Regardless, Tesla’s have no soul (aesthetically and mechanically) and look like a plastic toy. Any true enthusiast would never choose something like a Tesla over a muscle car or sports car. :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Stop fighting and just get both :rofl:

5 Likes

LOL. Just some friendly banter at the roundtable. He is 95% giving me :poop: anyway.

I would only ever get a Tesla for the money, and it would have to be very cheap. There is nothing else that attracts me to the brand.

3 Likes

For a 3-month period in 2022, I had a TRX and a model Y in my driveway. It threw my car enthusiast neighbors for a loop. Based on my limited market research when washing them, I enjoyed talking with the V8 lovers over the annoyingAF Telsa-fanatics. I swear those sickos chub-up over .02 per jigawatts a mile or whatever the break down is on Teslas and their daddy Elon.

3 Likes

I like the thrill 0 to felony real quick
Cracks Me Up Steve Harvey GIF by ABC Network

1 Like

7 Likes

Would also accept “tesla shareholder value”, would need a bigger toilet to flush $600B+

What is the opposite of “to the moon”? “To the mantle?”

4 Likes

“…To the wall” :notes:

1 Like

11 Likes

:point_up_2:t2::point_up_2:t2: current 2023 Meme of the year

7 Likes

All these years I thought LH servers are these.
amazon-racks

After the crash last week realty is this.

15 Likes

Hahaha same here. On some 40th floor of a tower in a city downtown with the lights turned off and the AC nice and frosty :snowman_with_snow:

Some times I am around these setups and they are arctic cold and feels so good and chilly in the room, but if you stand behind the fans of these servers they blow hot air.

2 Likes

3 Likes

7 Likes