🐶 LeaseCompanion.com Aug Jeep Deals Midwest - Ship Wrangler Gas/4xE 9% Gladiators 9% GC/GCL 7.5-8.5% Refundable Deposit

Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 9.52.14 AM

LEASECOMPANION JEEP DEALS

We offer orders at the discounts provided below. Your MSRP and discount % is locked. As of 10/1/2021 program variables such as residual, incentives and money factor are not eligible for sold order protection. Thus your final lease payment will be based on the residual value and base money factor at time of delivery.

*Sold Order Protection is available on some RAM and Compass Trims.

Delivery 8-15 weeks later likely. Cancelling as a result of delays will result in a 50% refund of the broker fee.

Wrangler 4xE: 9% (Requires Affiliate)
Wrangler Gas: 9% (Requires Affiliate)
Grand Cherokee: 7.5%
Grand Cherokee L: 8.5% (Requires Affiliate)
Gladiator: 9% (Requires Affiliate)
Pacifica Gas 8%
Pacifica Hybrid 7%

Why Us & What to Expect? Simply The Experience You Deserve with LH’s Highest Rated Volume Broker.

:ballot_box_with_check: We offer a 100% Refundable Dealer Deposit ($500)
:ballot_box_with_check: Jeep is an extremely complex brand & we are an experienced Jeep broker.
:ballot_box_with_check: Transparency & Responsiveness - Review Page
:ballot_box_with_check: $899 Dealer Doc Fee
:ballot_box_with_check: $499 Broker Fee

Our broker fee is 50% refundable in the event you cancel. Which we credit you towards any future deal.

Inquire Below :point_down:

Deals Spreadsheet Below :point_down:

We take pride in our work and you are our priority. We strive to be responsive and take inquires almost 24/7.

Refund Policy: (100%) In full if pricing is not honored by the dealer. (Discount, Buy Rate Money Factor) or no Order Allocation within 45 calendar days. (50%) Backing out under any and all circumstances including delivery and manufacturer delays, quote deviations as a result of actual govt. fees/taxes, credit rating impacting the quoted payment, denied credit, or not qualifying for incentives within your inquiry submission.

Disclosures: Quotes assume Tier 1 Credit, payments will likely increase if credit is not approved at Tier 1. Your quoted payment may slightly vary due to actual tax and registration costs.

Great news for our Midwest Clients! We have secure a new Jeep dealer within our network located in the Midwest. We hope this will ease client shipping costs to surrounding areas.

Discounts offered will be 1% less than our Northeast dealer.

4 Likes

Where is the dealer located? 1% less as in not in the consumer’s favor

Pricing spreadsheet has been updated for our Midwest dealer.

1 Like

Thank you. What is the delivery radius

We can deliver nationwide. Dealer is close to Chicago.

Thanks I’m in Ohio. Just trying to see if I can get it delivered without a shipping charge, I know you’re other dealers offer a 4 hour free delivery radius

Only Audi/Volvo does.

JEEP VIN/VON Tracker Updated.

We have also created a YouTube Video for obtaining the affiliate program.

May Midwest Jeep Programs! Huge Transportation Savings for Midwest Clients

Jeep is an extremely complex brand and we recommend going with experienced Jeep brokers.

Your final lease payment will be based on the residual value, base money factor, and your credit rating at time of delivery.

Delivery 8-15 weeks later likely. Cancelling as a result of delays will not result in a refund of the broker fee.

Inquire Below :point_down:

I’m in Indiana. Just want to check if I can get the Lexus delivered without a shipping charge

No sorry shipping would apply. We have a competitive transporter we refer our clients to.

How much would the shipping charge for Indiana?

Please submit an inquiry and we can help.

I did. But got a reply said check your inventory spreadsheet which I also did.

Please private message us your name.

Pacifica Hybrid Deal!

9% off Hybrids + $7500 EV incentive.

No dealer deposit!

Wonder what MMR is!

The only 22 to run through Manheim was a limited on 4/14 for $48,700 with 100 miles.

1 Like

Question on Durangos. What is the % discount for the Midwest dealer? They aren’t on the midwest tab. Second are these more stable in mf/rv changes than the wrangler 4xe? May brought about a big swing and made payments really go up. What’s the lead time on one?

Usually our Midwest dealer does 1% less.

Durangos have incentivized rates so it locks.