🐶 AutoCompanion formerly LeaseCompanion - Most Brands Nationwide - Top Rated

Sina & Jaime did a great job and found a great deal in this crazy market for me. They went above and beyond and made deal so easy. Process of buying car through them was so fun and easy without any headache. I’m really happy to work with them will get another car from them in three years again.
Thanks guys

1 Like

I had a great experience working with the LeaseCompanion team. In this tough market they were able to get me a production number for a BMW M4 build within the same day of our initial contact, at a discount off MSRP too! They were very quick to respond to any questions that I had and didn’t play any games. Highly recommended!

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind comments! Enjoy that beautiful beast! :slight_smile:

1 Like

What color Blue is this?

@AutoCompanion I don’t need to say much regarding how much I’ve saved on my deal here on leasehacker.

Review is for quick, responsive, transparency, and knowledge. They got it all. The whole transaction was very easy.

One more thing, they when extra steps to get me out of my Mercedes’ lease for the best value. It’s hard since Mercedes doesn’t allow third party payoff on their leases. It’s all about the connections they have with most brands.

Here is my new ride

Sina is very great to work with. Provided some great insights and suggestions for me. Got me a great deal on the RX. Will definitely work with him again on my next lease. Thanks!

This review is for the Jeep 4XE deal I did with LC.

I don’t wanna write up a crazy review… I’m just gonna say that this was the most seamless and headache free deal I’ve ever done with a dealership in my life. It’s incredibly refreshing to go to the dealer and not have to haggle or have it be a 9 hour process.

In and out and you know you getting the best deal.

Worth the fee 1000000%

5 Likes

10/10 would recommend @AutoCompanion if you’re in the market for a new custom build BMW. Sina was wonderful to work with super responsive and helpful. He got me my custom build 2022 BMW X3M Competition in a little over a month in todays car market… that’s wild! Definitely would recommend him to my friends and family.

4 Likes

I cannot recommend @AutoCompanion enough. Amazingly responsive, which is not something too common or expected from some of the other options out here. I had a few horror stories that I won’t go into here.

Sina was always direct and to the point, answering my questions within hours. Transparent about the process and helpful with some hiccups that happened during delivery (related to shipping company).

I bought two cars from Sina within a month given how good the service was. Price was also excellent.

I will do business with him again in the future without a doubt.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the kind words. We appreciate you!

Amazing color! Love it! Congrats and thank you so much!

Our absolute pleasure! Enjoy in good health!

Thank you for the kind words! We are delighted to have helped you with your new Lexus.

Love the new X3M! It was our absolute pleasure.

I’ve worked with LeaseCompanion on a number of vehicles including a BMW and Lexus.
Each time to team has come with the best deal and the process was painless in comparison to going to a dealer.

I will never buy a car again without going through LeaseCompanion

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words!

1 Like

The EASIEST and FASTEST way to lease a car, with a discount! The Leasecompanion team was amazing to work with. Seriously, first group I emailed never got back to me and these guys responded to my emails within minutes. Accurate pricing, wonderful dealer relationships, I will use them again and again!

Absolutely LOVE my new 2022 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon!

1 Like

Thank you! Enjoy your are Jeep in good health!

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Congrats and thank you for the kind remarks.

Looks like 5 others group order deals had delivery scheduled on the same day you picked up!