Lease Transfer 2019 BMW 750i $366+tax, $8k DAS, 24/10, 23 months left! Florida

Thank you Electric. He seems to be adamant at the $8k mark. I think he’ll be listing it on SAL.

Beat me to it LOL

A large obstacle is that big down payment, most people in SFL seem to live the empty shell life, zero savings and go pay check to pay check. If it were little to nothing down and ~$800 a month I’d bet it would go pretty quick.

2 Likes

8K shouldn’t be that much if one is looking to drive one of these.

Hell, I dropped nearly that much in MSD’s over my last three deals.

MSDs not downpayment :slight_smile:

1 Like

DAMN I was reading all the posts throughout the thread and I was ready to offer $6k cash right now.

Guess that’s dead.

You’ve been quite the inspiration in finding challenging deals, so thank you.

I’m afraid 6k just won’t hack it though.

You fo real ?
I have seen people driving accords and Avalons for 500s with 6 to 8 k downpayments. Theres a reason why dealers here are the way they are. Too much off money and less of brains…

Bless their hearts, without them we’d have no LH! Lol.

I feel SFL is made up of some show offs punching above their weight, very few but visible serious wealth and an overwhelming working majority that simply blends in.

It’s just that the first and second groups tend to draw out sized attention.

2 Likes

Pretty sure it’s the accessory wheel package on the car - the descriptions on the window sticker don’t always make sense but those last few rows above final MSRP are where you see port installed options and that $$ is about right for a wheel package. Those wheels are not the standard ones.

Ah, that makes sense. Thank you for chiming in.

Could be.

I was eyeing this 750 for a while because I like those wheels a lot.

https://www.bmwmonterey.com/new/BMW/2019-BMW-750i-serving-seaside-15f971ce0a0d0c142e9b98814d274373.htm

The description for the car linked immediately above says it has 647Ms (which are NOT what’s on that car), so I’m assuming in this example the wheels were dealer-installed.

This car transfer so we can close the thread ?

Still available.

Incorrect. With BMWFS you can transfer immediately… just not during the final six months of the lease.

What’s with this thread. People keep talking about MSD’s and 10 k in escrow?

Huh my understanding is the guy bought the car. Gave the dealer $10,000 Down and he’s trying to recoup his down payment since he wasn’t in the car very long.

If I’m getting a check for 10k at the end of lease from BMW. Sure I’m a player.
Heck I’m your Man.

So which is it? Everything else is just confusing.

Heck I can’t even see ANY of that making any sense. MSD’s buying down your MF aren’t going to turn a 100k car into a 350 payment.

But if I’m wrong. Let me know and let’s get together. Love to drive the 750 for 2 years.

1 Like

Just keep going on the rides talking trash to 10 year olds brother.

ROFL

2 Likes

Don’t sweat it Mani, if they aint “here” , they don’t know.

I love how people say FLORIDA. Like it’s all the same place.

Like its not gigantic. JAX is just like Naples.

Tallahassee and Miami look exactly alike

1 Like

Since the included maintenance does not transfer, you can’t compare it to a new car.