Lease Transfer 2019 BMW 750i $366+tax, $8k DAS, 24/10, 23 months left! Florida

Had two 5k offers which my friend turned down. However, he did indicate he would entertain a 8k offer.

Just FYI

1 Like

Almost threw up when I saw 366. 10k down? Hard pass!

He prob has to wait at least 6 months anyways

Donā€™t waste your and his time here. Tell your friend to spend the extra $250 bucks for SAL. I can bet you will get the 10k down on swapalease easily Specially if you are close to SFL area.
Even at effective $800 bucks, the best I have seen on a $96k 740 was higher than this.

2 Likes

Couldnā€™t agree more Mani. I think heā€™s just being cheap about spending the $250 for SAL.

Then it makes perfect sense dropping from asking 10k to 8k on LH to save $250 on SAL lol

9 Likes

Lot of people think that way and are sometimes impatient

What makes it even more galling is that he is actually in the business, go figure!

No transfer for first 6 mos for BMW from what I have read

@Qbrozen I am in the process of transferring my BMW x2 and I started lease in March 2019. So only last 6 months you cant transfer.

Itā€™s Last 6 monthsā€¦
Not first 6ā€¦

Roughly first three months then last six.

I got my 320i 6 weeks after someone initially leased it

Iā€™m curious about the sequence of events on a transfer like thisā€¦

I would want to hold onto my 10k until the transfer was complete.

The other party would want the money before completing the transfer.

BMWFS isnā€™t going to hold the 10k in escrow.

Now what?

1 Like

Hi - I have someone interested.
In South Florida - Fort Lauderdale area.
Would do $6k down.

Whatā€™s your friends #?
Can you PM me it?

Assuming the $ would be held in 3rd party escrow until the lease transfers. Thatā€™s what I typically do on my swaps.

Weā€™re at 8K now by the title. I think 7K gets it done for an under $700 payment. Best of luck OP.

Online escrow service to the rescue.

1 Like

Makes sense. Thanks.

Simple, use a company like escrow.com to hold the money until transfer is complete.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry, but we got offers of 6.5k that he turned down.