Lease Transfer 2019 BMW 750i $366+tax, $8k DAS, 24/10, 23 months left! Florida

Confused bc although it states this policy back to 2014? I had one after that and they never charged me. So guess it goes according to the “dealer”.

It always used to transfer. Heck I’d have ( and do have even LESS interest in any swap a lease car especially BMW now ) BMW fs actually started pulling the included maintenance bc not original Owner?

Merkel’s Army- Get what you deserve.

Why would anyone be interested in any of this stuff? It’s already overpriced. Nice not to have to pay for service. Other than that better places to go with your $$

Get them to add UC+ and it’ll transfer.

UC+? What’s that?

I did one in FL … thinking it was around 2015 or so… and I never got charged. I had it serviced a couple times.

So is what it is… but yeah I read the NY Times article and all that’s on here.

Ultimate Care+

Base UC does not transfer anymore.

Oh maybe it had it. Who knows? That car’s long gone.

The maintenance does not transfer for 2015 and later model years.

https://www.bmwusa.com/explore/bmw-value/bmw-maintenance/terms-and-conditions.html

For model years 2017 and later, the free maintenance was cut from 4 years/50K to 3 years/36K, and no longer covers wear items such as brakes, engine belts, manual-transmission clutches, and wiper blades.

I think 5k down and someone bites, cant see him getting 8k…

I’d be hard pressed to take it at 5K as a sunk cost simply due to the risk of losing that money in the event of a total, theft or lemon.

Why hasn’t this car made it to SAL yet? It could be gone by now if it had been.

Total agreement but What about those who do 3k to 5k on MSDs @Electric same thing, no?

You get security deposit back in the case of the car being totaled, don’t you? That money is guaranteed at termination of lease terms

2 Likes

Not the same thing. MSD’s are refundable in those other events.

2 Likes

While true, FS has to have the title work completed, so while there is no official delay, someone looking to get out immediately may run into a temporary roadblock. It’s been reported it can take up to 2 months for everything to be finalized on FS side when opening the contract.

I will take it with no down payment. I live in Florida so I can pick it up.

You want a $106k MSRP 19 750i for $0 DAS, $366/mo?! :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Im sure you would pick it up even if it was in California for no down payment at that monthly…

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

I’m not sure I follow…

Honestly, even when I’m having a less than OK day at work, I can come to this forum and get a hearty laugh thanks to far out comments. To @valf and other commentators a very BIG THANK YOU for brightening my day with senseless as well as well thought out comments. That’s why I love this place, as well as the deals and wisdom I get here, of course.

4 Likes

@mani_is_kool I gotta say, you are my favorite broker here, by far. Thank you for being such a cool and wise member of this fraternity.

2 Likes