Lease opinion 2020 Range Rover Sport HST - Austin, TX

And right now someone is driving an Evoque around Georgia for $351 a month.

1 Like

Sureā€¦ But you should be then comparing the lowest model to BMWā€™s lowest - X1. There is still a difference in price.

Also, not everyone will agree or want to pay the difference between a Range Rover Sport and a X5/GLE/Q7. Nor should people if they donā€™t want to. It a personal decision, I was just commenting that the production levels between LR and BMW are very different, so the incentives and back-end money are very different.

2 Likes

I was just citing a more ā€œmass marketā€ example of a product from the same family.

Loved the justification of paying 2/3ā€™s of a carā€™s MSRP for driving it for 3 years.

2 Likes

Sad part is, before recent quality improvements those were actually the cheap years to own.

OP, I live in the DFW area and Iā€™ve been researching the RR Sport Autobiography as my next vehicle. Iā€™ve done some homework and it seems that Land Rover of Houston Norh is offering 10% off MSRP.

Are they? Whatā€™s the shot?
Deal sheet?

You win!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: Obviously you donā€™t know how to check someoneā€™s profile and have more free time on your hands and check every single post to keep track. I donā€™t

I wasnā€™t justifying the payment above, I was stating that itā€™s a Land Rover functions differently as a brand. It canā€™t be compared to a X5, X7, GLE, etc. as far as numbers work itā€™s closer to a G-Wagon. Theyā€™re limited production and dealers generally donā€™t give heavy discounts on them and the OEM doesnā€™t give any incentives.

If you donā€™t like it, enjoy the the 330e :man_shrugging:

Every post youā€™ve made in this topic is completely inaccurate. Then you fire off that we have no lives. Thereā€™s the door, dude.

I agree with those who say RR is superior to others out there hence deserves a premium. I think there is meat on the bone with some work and flexibility.

Why not finance if theyā€™re handing out free money and sell after 2-3 or even 4 years. Itā€™s not difficult to sell a car. It should also hold its value better then the residual given and your finance payments will probably be the same as the lease payment. Wonā€™t have to worry about miles either.
Also I would never pay msrp (or higher) for a new car. Iā€™d recommend looking at other dealers.

You actually sat there and read every post Iā€™ve made?! Dudeā€¦ you got even more time on your hands than I thought!!! Thanks for proving my point. Gotta runā€¦ keep watching for my upcoming posts.

It doesnā€™t take long to read the 5 whole posts youā€™ve made this year when theyā€™re all in this thread and stick out like a sore thumb for being wrong and full of attitude.

5 Likes