Lease opinion 2020 Range Rover Sport HST - Austin, TX

You must be new here. Check out the worst lease topic. I’m pretty sure I saw a 4 series for like 1500 bucks a month.

1 Like

Looool I posted that. 440i for only $1,400 a month.

F U L L Y L O A D E D

2 Likes

Yeah it’s coming back to me :joy:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Aaaand what’s so funny about that statement?

They’re special cars for special buyers.

And right now someone is driving an Evoque around Georgia for $351 a month.

1 Like

Sure… But you should be then comparing the lowest model to BMW’s lowest - X1. There is still a difference in price.

Also, not everyone will agree or want to pay the difference between a Range Rover Sport and a X5/GLE/Q7. Nor should people if they don’t want to. It a personal decision, I was just commenting that the production levels between LR and BMW are very different, so the incentives and back-end money are very different.

2 Likes

I was just citing a more “mass market” example of a product from the same family.

Loved the justification of paying 2/3’s of a car’s MSRP for driving it for 3 years.

2 Likes

Sad part is, before recent quality improvements those were actually the cheap years to own.

OP, I live in the DFW area and I’ve been researching the RR Sport Autobiography as my next vehicle. I’ve done some homework and it seems that Land Rover of Houston Norh is offering 10% off MSRP.

Are they? What’s the shot?
Deal sheet?

You win!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: Obviously you don’t know how to check someone’s profile and have more free time on your hands and check every single post to keep track. I don’t

I wasn’t justifying the payment above, I was stating that it’s a Land Rover functions differently as a brand. It can’t be compared to a X5, X7, GLE, etc. as far as numbers work it’s closer to a G-Wagon. They’re limited production and dealers generally don’t give heavy discounts on them and the OEM doesn’t give any incentives.

If you don’t like it, enjoy the the 330e :man_shrugging:

Every post you’ve made in this topic is completely inaccurate. Then you fire off that we have no lives. There’s the door, dude.

I agree with those who say RR is superior to others out there hence deserves a premium. I think there is meat on the bone with some work and flexibility.

Why not finance if they’re handing out free money and sell after 2-3 or even 4 years. It’s not difficult to sell a car. It should also hold its value better then the residual given and your finance payments will probably be the same as the lease payment. Won’t have to worry about miles either.
Also I would never pay msrp (or higher) for a new car. I’d recommend looking at other dealers.

You actually sat there and read every post I’ve made?! Dude… you got even more time on your hands than I thought!!! Thanks for proving my point. Gotta run… keep watching for my upcoming posts.

It doesn’t take long to read the 5 whole posts you’ve made this year when they’re all in this thread and stick out like a sore thumb for being wrong and full of attitude.

5 Likes