Lease 2022 Escalade, Tahoe, Durango, etc

Maybe I’m missing it here, but if you’re asking about seat comfort and “fun to drive” and what not why not just go out and test drive both the Tahoe and Durango and whatever else you’re looking at and see for yourself? :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

While you are out shopping three row SUV’s you might as well look at the Kia Telluride SX-P trim. If you can get one for msrp they run right at 50k for an awd SX with Premium package. It’s not nearly as fancy as the Escalade but you could buy two Telluride’s for the price of the Escalade.

Don’t lease the Telluride though. This is a purchase vehicle 100%

1 Like

Test driving the cars of interest, there’s a novel idea. Asking which is more fun to drive and more comfortable to sit in is completely subjective. For example, I thought the Tahoe was very comfortable but Edmunds apparently disagrees with me.

1 Like

Edmunds seems to be the only one that says the Tahoe is uncomfortable… all other reviews I’ve read comment on how much more spacious it is compared to previous models… and more space is more comfortable to me.

A cargo van is spacious. Comfortable? not so much.

Throw in a mattress and some bean bags… zzzzzzz. :slight_smile:

3-row SUV? Leasing? Domestic vehicle? Want luxury-ish? Modern-ish tech? $900/$0DAS budget?

The correct answer absolutely is the JGCL. It just about spilts the difference in size between Tahoe and Durango. It is nearly spot on the dimensions of a GLS or X7, which are often considered Escalade competitors.

Given the budgetary parameters, I don’t think I’d even be looking at anything else at this point.

3 Likes

I dont see how it could be, at least in regards to usable space. It feels more like a highlander than a full size suv.

I was speaking to exterior dimensions, I don’t know how it compares insofar as interior dimensions. But if a Durango is sufficient, I don’t see what a JGCL wouldn’t be.

I have a yukon Denali build slot open as well as 2 inbound Tahoes at MSRP including 1 diesel.

Also have great Durango deals. It is an older design based on the Mercedes GLS but that’s also why it is a great deal. It got a refresh for 2021 and the last test was in 2015. Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade has no test data.

Click here to inquire on a new SUV

what is it mean “useless third row”? I need a 3 rows for the kids - is the third row comfortable for small kids / toddlers ?

How’s the Yukon leases?

No time …
Therefore I try to do most of the research online …

1 Like

Sometimes the right answer is a van.

1 Like

Honestly I didn’t come to America to drive Korean / Japanese car …
I only want American car, therefore I drive now CTS

2 Likes

The reason there are no rebates is because of the low supply of cars . there is no need to try and sell extra cars when most everything is presold

1 Like

I guess I’ll have to compromise then on Tahoe / Yukon Denali …

Interesting. Good point. How’s the JGCL leases?
Is it better than the Tahoe ?

In reviews Tahoe got better scores / reviews than the Expedition

Enclave - my wife said Buick is for old people …

What about the Wagoneer? There’s discounts and incentives available. A level 2 should be <$900/month

2 Likes

For this market, very good.

Yes, better than Tahoe.

Check out some of the Jeep brokers marketplace threads in the northeast like @AutoCompanion or @aronchi amongst others:
https://forum.leasehackr.com/tags/intersection/marketplace/NJ/Jeep