Lease 2022 Escalade, Tahoe, Durango, etc

How many kids and what are their ages?

Virtually every Lease across the marketplace has gone up considerably. This is due to low supply and demand being equal to or greater than that supply there is no justification for the automakers to give money away to someone buying a car when everything they produce is being sold within days of arriving at the dealership if not before it arrives

Honestly, “all cars are world cars”…

8 Likes

Never heard anyone say they’ve come to america to drive American cars

13 Likes

Isn’t Toyota supposed to the most american brand?

4 Likes

Americans have come to the realization that a Japanese eco-box is better than an American money pit

(I’ve never owned an Toyota, but I did drive a Toyota suv for a few years. Zero issues.
I leased a camaro for 7 months? And the remote start gave me issues. And got a Check engine light that came on and off….dealer claimed to be some sort of electrical writing issue.)

Purely anecdotal, but the Toyota is Americas choice for a reason.

I mean, look at the vehicle sale #s in america. Ignoring the big 3 trucks, everything else is almost Japanese

The Telluride was designed in California and built in Georgia… You’d be surprised with how good they are and what you get for the money. Not much Korean other than the name.

Your best bet is to just hook up with @Clutch and get something from him.

2 Likes

Which is yet another reason why everyone recommends you thoroughly test drive your next vehicle before committing to it. A Tahoe or a Durango or a Escalade is going to drive nothing like a CTS.

2 Likes

#vanlife or the new electric vw bus

1 Like

Better or worse? The CTS one of the best Sedans I had, if not the best …

Neither better or worse, they’re completely different vehicles which the driving experience can’t really be compared

Still not getting the point: Drive. It. For. Yourself.

Decide. For. Yourself.

6 Likes

Then do not be terribly surprised if you get a result that reflects the amount of time you were willing to put into it.

3 Likes

How did you get this far without anyone saying maybe try using the search feature on the forum.

Whatever brokers are advertising, use that as your benchmark, if you can’t negotiate to that price yourself then use a broker.

3 Likes

Everyone here provided super advise

Now time to put in your own leg work

1 Like

Hi, how terrible would be Escalade RWD in the snow? My driveway at home is kind of slope and in a heavy snow I need to switch my current CTS 2019 to snow mode (which I assume uses the AWD feature?)

1. Same question about the new LYRIQ - yeah, I know, still not in the market, but based on the spec, horse power , etc - does the RWD can be ok for heavy snow days? Or I should get only AWD?

2. AWD - are they always as a default use the wheels or only when you switch to snow mode? Like, my current CTS for example - is it always uses the 4 wheels or only when I switch to snow mode? Same about Escalade AWD, Tahoe AWD, etc. Are they as a default AWD?

Get snow tires you’ll be okay

Too complicated …
Rather just to lease the car as is for 3 years and only go to dealership to change oil …

1 Like

this guy….

23 Likes