Kia Telluride lease

Thx for replying after the date it expired lol

Sorry that wasn’t my intention

I really, really, really hate to admit that I actually like the design of this huge, ridiculous Kia that offers way too much space for what I need. But I do like it. I really do.

3 Likes

I do to. Only wish it had a turbo motor, I sold my Jeep v6(same Kia specs) for the v8 , then SRT cos it felt underpowered…,

I test drove it, its not slow, i dont need killer speed from the start and have a 0-60 in 5 seconds whereas your SRT probably does that. I need a large family SUV that will haul people and stuff and have a comfortable ride. Once this gets to 60 you are fine, it does about 7.5 seconds to get to 60. this works for me. I am waiting for a SX prestige with white on black, ill post it once signed.

Awesome! Post pics when you get 1.

when I go to configure a Telluride on Kia’s website when I select the SX their is no option to add the prestige package. There are no options at all. any idea why?

:man_shrugging:t2:

you have to select the AWD option check box, that will allow you to have the Prestige Package.

1 Like

Awe man I didn’t notice that till you mentioned it and it nearly ruined it for me once I saw it. Lol

1 Like

Same like to see AWD EX or SX

someone posted a leased EX for 499$ with taxes in nys

Hope they make some deals soon, the Hyundai Palisade is coming out this summer and is pretty close in design and features, waiting to see the price on that…

Now this one looks interesting. Would I trade my GC HA for it? Probably not right now, but it definitely looks better than the Telluride (for me at least).

They both look pretty sweet the Palisade has a full digital display, so now it’s a matter of price

Styling is all personal taste. I prefer the Kia. But I think all of Kias cars are nicer than hyaundai. We obviously have different tastes. That’s why there are more than one flavor of ice cream.

1 Like

I agree. I like the Telluride exterior and the Palisade interior tho. It was the same with the Sorrento , and Tucson for me.

Totes magotes. I do like other Kia vehicles way better than Hyundai, mostly their Sedans look very nice.

The local dealer is telling me 37 and change for the Telluride AWD EX, but then again he is telling me 37 and change for the Sorrento AWD SX model 2019, the 2020 should be coming out soon…

Any KIa dealers have numbers for us on a AWD EX or SX Telluride?

2 Likes