Kia Telluride lease

kia
suv

Hello, any deals coming in the new Telluride?

3 Likes

I’d be interested to see this too!

0 Likes

Brand new popular model from a company that historically leases pretty poorly. Unless Kia throws a lot of introductory money on the hood I would expect these to lease pretty poorly relative to the competition for a while.

0 Likes

I’m also interested to see how the lease would be for the new Telluride.

1 Like

The numbers actually don’t look as bad as I thought they would be. MF is not great, but residuals are high and they already have some incentives. Probably can’t expect much dealer discount this early though.

0 Likes

That’s good to know yeah that’s right kia/Hyundai has some pretty crap MF for a long time now. Guess Palusade will be the same . I would shoot for invoice plus rebates still. There is a $2,300 incentive on a 24 month lease…

0 Likes

Has anyone seen/driven one yet? What did you think? Waiting any day now for one to come into local dealer.

0 Likes

Saw one at the auto show in Detroit. Very nice.

0 Likes

in ny/nj area, the 24 months lease has a 3300 bonus cash incentive and a 1000 conquest if eligible. like others said if dealers wont budge much off that sticker price youre looking to save 4300 at most. On a fully loaded SX AWD, the sticker is 47K.

0 Likes

Great!!. They did a $6500 incentive on the Stinger GT’s , let’s hold out lol. I would go with an EX , and a few dealers have some at $39-$40k MSRP right now by me…

0 Likes

still if the leasecalculator is correct in the numbers i plug in, I get right under 600 for a lease without Taxes, and a 0 drive off with taxes in payments is 700. On a 47K truck, thats horrible.

1 Like

Yeah, I have $540 on my 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee MSRP $56,900. I would pay $700 for a Genesis GV80 first …

1 Like

0 Likes

I looked at 24 months too wasn’t too bad but the dealers …pricing hmmm?! I did $2500 down because there isn’t a field for discounts to somewhat reflect a $1500 discount or invoice on it. That’s the only way I would Lease it now is this or less

1 Like

Where did you find info on the conquest rebate?

0 Likes

My local dealer just responded and said loyalty /conquest is only for purchases.

0 Likes

I think this is pretty interesting. Note the 36, 24 months term difference in lease bonus cash,

0 Likes

24 is the better program that gets you the most money off the top, also 1000 lease conquest, but I couldnt find competing brands that they will take to factor in that extra 1k – edit, I am not certain that its lease conquest… you may be right that its only finance

0 Likes

This is weird. Contact dealer for competitive cars :confused: No way

0 Likes

There is a rate increase going from 36 months to 24 and an increase in 5% RV. I still found I was getting a lower payment with 36.

1 Like