Kia Telluride lease

What does that mean, contact dealer for competitive cars?

I don’t know how to respond to that without sounding like a jerk.

1 Like

i wont be offended, i just wanted to understand what that means to a buyer. I get that the deals on these are not good just yet because it just came out

Lol

Read the fine print

Usually it lists the brands. Here it says ask a dealer which brands

So, what is the fuzz all about? Is it any good?

Lease deal on a SX Prestige AWD MSRP 46860
569$ per month, 1500$ (1st mo, bank, dmv) NYS TAXES IN. 36/12.

Test drove EX model in NJ today. big suv, rides very comfortably lots of space and function. ill post pics if asked

Interesting! That’s $10k less MSRP than my Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude and the payment is only $540 $1k down 36/12. But taxes are nothing by me. Thx for the information are you going to lease 1?

im looking at the opportunity yes. The problem is there is no stock in ny/nj yet and demand is high.

Pics please!

1 Like

1 Like

Nice!! Wow , is that Sansone on US1?!. I bought my first Maxima from there in 1992.:rofl:

I love this color interior

Sansone auto mall, yep. Yeah that color is sweet, I dont know if they will have it in stock tho. Im waiting to hear back from my guys

Ha sweet! Can you order a build? Good fortune, keep us posted.

Anyone else with any information on any deals regarding this new vehicle. Might stop by tomorrow at dealer and look at one.

hopefully if you had a chance to sign up to the Telluride founders club ( a campaign they ran in February) you get your first month paid for by KIA, up to 750$. or 2 years free of Sirus XM, which is honestly an under 300$ value.
You had to be subscribed to this before March 3rd, you get an email that will generate a code that is then taken to your Kia dealer. So the even though the car is brand new and the demand is high, there is hackability on it.
" Telluride Founders Club First-Month Payment Offer available to Founders Club Members who purchase or lease a new 2020 Telluride vehicle with a qualifying offer code through Kia Motors Finance on approved credit. Kia Motors America, Inc. (“KMA”) will pay customer’s first scheduled payment up to a maximum of $750. If the first payment exceeds $750, the customer must pay the difference. No cash value. Not all incentive programs are compatible. Offers are not transferable – eligible Founders Club Member must be the buyer or co-buyer. Only one offer per household. Additional terms and conditions apply. See your participating dealer for more details. All matters of program eligibility and qualification will be resolved by KMA in its sole discretion, and KMA reserves the right to change product and program specifications at any time without incurring any obligations. Must take delivery from a participating dealer and from retail stock from 3/4/2019 to 4/30/2019. Dealer must attach physical printed offer with purchase or lease documentation."

Demand seems to be very high in my area. I am interested in this vehicle but will wait for a better lease deal.

1 Like

Yikes the bezel on that screen reminds me of cell phones 5 years ago, so much wasted space.

2 Likes

My dealer had a SX with black rims reminds me of a Range. Nice SUV Id def take it over majority out there.

1 Like