Kia Telluride lease

Who said I didn’t…? We discussed pricing what I want to pay etc… Let’s act like adults

Please shelve the comments from the peanut gallery. You did not specify in your OP that you had agreed upon quotes from the dealers. That does change the context of your story.

7 Likes

You didn’t let him finish. He was getting to that!

4 Likes

That doesn’t change the story, it adds to it…How are you suppose to be ? The local Kia Hero…?! Starving for attention aren’t we

Never been referred to a Kia Hero, before!

In all seriousness, please refrain from the rudeness and potential name calling. We are trying give keep this a civil community.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

There is something about KIA that makes people contract something from their dealers.

4 Likes

Absolutely little to no transparency from dealer to dealer with prices being greatly different as well as dealers not having much stock. What is clear that the car is in high demand and deals are tough to come by. That being said, strictly off of email chat looking at S with Snow White Paint, carpeted floor mats, and hybrid cargo nets and wheel locks, i am getting quoted at a number around $450 with $2500 out the door ( tax, title, DMV and other fees) Not even sure of deals, incentives, but am i in a generally good ballpark in terms of price. Also 36 months and 12K . miles annually

I got quoted the same setup today for $677/m with $1000 down. Talk about comical

That’s pretty bad, what is MSRP on that “deal”?

Only 39k… def gave me a good laugh

So I was in my local Kia dealership yesterday and was quoted 589/mo for 36 months at 20,000 miles a year (I know, I need a lot) w
$2500 down for the one Telluride they had there (which happened to be an EX). MSRP 41,750 minus $2030 for a/r (?) of $39,720. For the next trim level down (S), the salesman said around $520. I loved the one I drove. I want to take it on the beach a I think a the higher clearance (8 in) and the high 4 option I would be fine but I hate not feeling sure…
In any case, what do you think of the numbers?

For $600 a month on a $39k car, I’d just buy the thing.

4 Likes

Awful. If that’s all the numbers you have and are making this an emotional vs pragmatic approach you should consider a broker to cut through the BS for you.

You might be the one person among 18 billion SUV buyers who could actually use Lo-range 4WD with a BOF (body on frame) chassis

3 Likes

I hear you. The way we look at it, a car payment to buy would be double for twice as long at which point we would own a high mileage car starting to need costly repairs. Our last lease was a Ford F-150 ($2000 in trade and $2400 down, $418/mo, 36 months, 15k, and we got hit w $2000 for 10,000 miles over). But all in all we were thrilled with that and just want something comparable (with a third row).

Ok got it, not good number. I didn’t get aggressive with the dealer yet, these were first blush numbers. Just curious how they landed w others. And not feeling overly attached to this particular (or any, right now) vehicle.

I quite like the Telluride, but it’s not to the point of being a good lease contender yet.

Personally, I’d also rather wait for the Palisade.

And depending on the MSRP on that truck, that may have also been a bad deal.

Even being somewhat of a shrewd negotiator even I wouldn’t feel comfortable going into a KIA dealer right now to shop one of these without a broker’s assistance.

What state are you in Annkai? One of the brokers on here posted a pretty good price on a telluride, but I believe it was only CA, AZ, and NV.