Kia Telluride lease

Seems to depend a lot on the trim level, but they’re so new the oldest within 500 miles of me is only ~60 days old. Right now I’d lean towards an XC90 if you’re going for a higher end Telluride, but they’re both great vehicles.

1 Like

I’d love the XC90 but those are like 2x the MSRP of the Telluride, and more than I want to pay.

Judging by some of the “deals” posted in this thread, you can probably get an XC90 for similar (or less) monthly than a higher optioned Telluride.

1 Like

all the dealers here in NE Ohio are telling me MSRP is the sales price because they can’t keep them in stock, especially the upper trims. I did have one local dealer just tell me he would give me an LX or S at invoice…BUT, he failed to share what that price actually is. I don’t even know how to find that out…since he ignored my follow up about it.

I used this before in a Camry thread and think it applies here:

Epiphany ( e·piph·a·ny. əˈpifənē) - the moment on LH, when you realize the luxury vehicle leases better than the similarly equipped mainstream one which costs 10-20k less.:grin:

4 Likes

Definitely. Even my loaded up X2 with a marked up MF cost less to lease ($370/mo w/TX sales tax, all fees rolled in) than your average monthly on a similarly equipped mainstream marque.

1 Like

Numbers on the left side are the MSRP’s and right side is invoice

2 Likes

so what will be the numbers on the S for 36/12 or 24/10/ or 24/12?

Not much room there is there…
Looks like 3-4%.

Ask on Edmunds

It’s interesting how with the advent of interwebs the spread between msrp and invoice magically shrunk. Yeah, I’m a dealer who invested millions of $ into a brand new dealership and I’m going to potentially make $1k on a $40k vehicle (trunk/funny money not included), assuming the car sells at MSRP :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:.

The real money is in used car sales, parts, and service.

At volume stores, consider new car to be a loss leader.

1 Like

I only do SoCal. Feel free to text me if you need a quote. (323)574-3360

It will be interesting to see if Kia and the dealers move the prices when the https://www.hyundaiusa.com/palisade/index.aspx comes out, it’s pretty much the same car, except the Hyundai has a digital console…

What do you guys think of this deal? Thank you!
Kia Telluride S AWD Gray Gravity, with captain chairs.
MRSP: 37470
Selling Price: 35.640
36mo/12K
Residual 66%
MF: 0.00197
Kia lease cash: $1,830
Down PMT: $1.7K
Acq Fee: $650
Doc Fee: 99
DMV Fee: 135
Sales Tax: 6.5%
Drive-off $3.081
Monthly payment with tax: $338

I think it’s decent; however, my only beef is with the discount. Dealerships are trying really hard to milk this. This is their moment.

That drive off effectively makes cost about $85/mo more.

Try to get another 2K+ off dealer discount to cover the first payment and CCR. (then pocket the CCR to shield yourself against total/theft/lemon)

It’s their time and the hype is real.I went to 3 dealerships yesterday. Yonkers Kia has nothing, but the young man I spoke with said everyone is basically leasing them for 400+. Frank at Northstar Kia lied to me told me they had 3 Tellurides one (s) and two (sx) models, I went there and they had nothing and the manager apologized and claimed their calls are forwarded to a call center because they were moving… Yeahh?! She is a liar too because they had a DJ playing music when I called 40 minutes earlier and when I came they DJ was playing out front. Finally went out to LI saw a bunch of LX, EX models. They are selling really fast even at outrageous prices. I told the salesman I knew the numbers and just wanted to get a fair deal. His deal was 469 x 36 months with 3000 down EX Model MSRP 41,355 with incentives Final Price is 38,455. I will just wait until the winter or even next year, because as previously stated KIA has halted production of the SX for whatever reason

image|375x500

1 Like

Aside from the lying, there was no point going there without having an agreed deal.

1 Like

Who said I didn’t…? We discussed pricing what I want to pay etc… Let’s act like adults