Kia Sorento or Hyundai Santa FE

Uber works for leases, it shows up on their incentives page when they are building the deal. I have never been turned down for Uber on a lease.

They changed their mind and priced it in. 353 a month with first month due at signing. Under 1% goal, how’s it look.

Can you put your numbers here?

Is this for a limited ultimate?

If they added $1k Uber then based on previous deal details you posted you should be at about $350 with $0 due at signing. Either they didn’t actually give you the full $1000 rebate or they changed something else

It’s for the SE ultimate… I will put number when I get home

MSRP: $40,360
Sales price-$35,500
Rebates- $3,500
MF- 0.00035
rv-$22,198
Payment $353.62
Due at signing $350

Santa Fe SE Ultimate

Are they adding in extra fees compared to what you posted previously?

You were at $378/month with $0 due.

Now it’s $353/mth with $350 due. That’s a difference of about $525 over the lease…but they added the $1000 extra rebate so where’d the other $475 go?

Not that I can tell except we are off by 5 dollars from what I was calculating

Anyone know how long it takes to show approved for Uber? And I just show them my profile is approved right?

If you have all the paperwork in, vehicle inspection in, and background check done, not too long thereafter. Most of the time, same day.

If you email them they can give you an update. You can also check Background Check progress here https://applicant.checkr.com/

You’ll just show dealer a screenshot of your driver dashboard which would say you’re active

Looks like it’s the background check that is still pending. Thanks!

Any idea how long boost up takes to deposit money into the account. I transferred from my bank account on 27th and it still shows pending.

Should take about 5 business days. You can do it more quickly by sharing the link for friends to contribute…and then you can fund it with a debit card which posts immediately

I didnt see an option to use the debit card.

You have to do it through the crowdfunding link. Log into BoostUp, go to Crowfund, copy the link, go to the link website, and you can fund that way using a debit or credit card.

dang, wish I had known of this earlier.

Are you needing to use BoostUp today?

Yes the dealer seems to be motivated to get it done today. But my money won’t be available till tomorrow at the latest

Easy fix: go ahead and deposit the $500 today using the debit/credit card method. Complete your car deal.

Once the $500 posts in the next day or so from the bank transfer you had done you can just withdraw it from your BoostUp account directly back to your bank.

It’s important to note that your BoostUp account needs to have been originally created more than 30 days ago for you to be able to qualify for the matching.