Kia Sorento or Hyundai Santa FE

I didnt see an option to use the debit card.

You have to do it through the crowdfunding link. Log into BoostUp, go to Crowfund, copy the link, go to the link website, and you can fund that way using a debit or credit card.

dang, wish I had known of this earlier.

Are you needing to use BoostUp today?

Yes the dealer seems to be motivated to get it done today. But my money wonā€™t be available till tomorrow at the latest

Easy fix: go ahead and deposit the $500 today using the debit/credit card method. Complete your car deal.

Once the $500 posts in the next day or so from the bank transfer you had done you can just withdraw it from your BoostUp account directly back to your bank.

Itā€™s important to note that your BoostUp account needs to have been originally created more than 30 days ago for you to be able to qualify for the matching.

Yes it was created back in June. Can I withdraw for free. I thought there was a fee for withdrawal

Iā€™ve personally withdrawn to my bank and there was no fee

Thank you so much. That worked nicely. I got my certificate.

Glad it helped. Make sure to post your deal when itā€™s done

Background check for Uber is taking foreverā€¦ thatā€™s all Iā€™m waiting for.

Took me 3 weeks to get the result

Ugh hopefully itā€™s not that long for me

Should not take long since Uber rubber stamps everyone. Listen to this youtube Houston mayor outlining Uber driver background check discovery following finger print test: https://youtu.be/MKK3mZgBuBg. Multiple aliases, and other issues. Get your discount and get out.

Prayers for Houston citizens and drivers.

1 Like

And you can just delete the Uber app after ?

Yes. You just need to show the screenshot of active status. Donā€™t actually need to drive for Uberā€¦can just deactivate account after the deal.

Hi @beardtw12 - Did you end up getting the deal, if yes, do you mind specifying which dealer? I am looking for a similar deal in NorCal.

I wasnā€™t shopping for one, but @Chlarson19 was

The original deal was from chico Nissan Hyundai.However, Roseville Hyundai said they would match or beat the offer and it was more convenient to go there.

Thanks @Chlarson19

I would like to contact Roseville Hyundai to see if they can give me the same deal.
If you donā€™t mind, can you please give me the exact lease terms that you signed up for?