2017 Santa Fe SE - $208 + tax in LA/Inland Empire

The calculator on the site works fine and is close enough. Have to remember the incentives are taxed as well as the plates/reg/bs fees (tire, electronic blah blah), and it was absolutely $0 drive off.

Wow the new calculator links! Here is my calculator.

Salesperson came back from vacation.

For those interested, she can do the while the dealer certs last.

PM for info.

Hi. Can you PM me the dealer please?

1 Like

I’d be interested in the dealer info as well. Anyone priced out the ultimate version?

1 Like

Not sure if he signed the deal but this was posted earlier

Went with family friend to sign for their car this morning, deal was honored just as mine.

2 Likes

Always a pleasure to do business with you! Thanks

2 Likes

I’m confused- is this the person/user who leased the car to you.

Great deal btw! I have a friend looking for a Prius- he should take this instead!

Yes she registered here after I told her others may be contacting her as well.

ok- just checking - cause I didn’t see a verified title on her yet.

Be nice to verify if that pic is really her. Good lord she is :fire::raised_hands:t4::boom:

Keep it in your pants bud…

1 Like

Thanks for registering, I’m sure you will be getting very good leads from here.

I may be contacting you in the next few months. Been eyeing a QX60 and RX350 for Nov/Dec, may add a nicely packaged Santa Fe to that list.

Good luck!

Haha of course! Simply dropping a compliment. Now if I see a Mclaren 570s for $900 no way am I keeping it in my pants…:rofl::joy:

If you’re talking about the Base SE Ultimate I can do 1st Payment down $422.53 inc Tax ( 7.75%) . shoot me over the city you live in and I can calculate the correct tax . 10k a year 24 months.

Hey Amanda, is this lease deal still available? Suits my needs perfectly.

1 Like

I’ll check first thing tomorrow. can you email my work
Email please
Awotring@iehyundai.com

Is this for AWD? If not what would AWD add to the lease price?

This was for FWD. AWD residual/MF is different I think, I’m not sure what the numbers are this month.