Kia EV6, mustang mach e, hyundai ioniq 5 @ msrp?

Things are obviously different now but they didn’t want to take deposits at MSRP. Im telling you I talked to every single dealer in CA. Every single one of them. None would agree to take deposits or holds etc for incoming vehicles unless you agreed to the 4-5k mark-ups

I’ve confirmed the O’Gara westlake genesis will sell gv60 at msrp. But I’m not sure how many or if it’s a one off deal

We can get EV6 at lower than 4-5k markup.

What’s the lowest you guys can do?

$1500 over on EV6.

Do you guys have a wind rwd in stock?

Is this after the new bill or even before?

EV6 gets no rebates now.

1 Like

exactly.

10 chars

None in stock, it is about 6+ months out.

I have an EV6 Wind RWD in stock today at MSRP.

@boozinix @Cp111

3 Likes

No Federal rebates. CCFR thru 8/31, CVRP and CVAP (if eligible) still alive.

Does the Mach E get fed rebate if you order and take delivery before years end?

Yes, mach e is still good for the rest of the year. All bets are off for next year.

1 Like

Awesome. Thank you.

Good luck finding a Mach-E at MSRP. I just contacted several dealers and a Premium RWD ranges from $10k to $15k markup.

I was told ordering opens up next month for 2023 models but not sure if the binding contract works for the 2023 requirements like income.

Binding contract defaults to the old rules, so income doesnt matter.

But you would have to already have one on order. You cant order one when the order banks open back up and have that binding contract apply.

1 Like

Would need a $7.5k discount now , lol

JK, Thanks Jeff. I have a Mustang Mach-E for now, that I am having a bit of fun with. I’ll ping you next year when I’m swapping it out

1 Like

A dealer just offered me EV6 with 5k mark-up. This is after the fact that these don’t get credits anymore…

I guess there is still a good number of folks who don’t know about the latest changes to tax credits, including those who work at dealerships. I got a call from a Kia dealer one week after the bill is passed. He says, I can still claim it if I purchase within two weeks. I told him to cross check. never got a call back. If he had got the wrong customer, he would have made a deal with this false information. I saw similar posts in reddit too. I guess, this markup story will continue for a while until the news reach everyone.