Oct 21', Midwest Audi Deals....or something like that

Looking for A4 40 Premium Quattro. Would be great to know more information.
Thanks

Hi…curios is the $1200 Audicare worth it on a A6 lease?

Any A4 Allroad deal?

Send me a PM and I’ll get you info. Currently 2 left.

That’s a personal decision. After its added and you have a residual bump, it ends up costing 6-700 (going off memory here, but it’s in that ballpark I believe). It averages out to about 15/20 mo to the payment. If you think you can get the maintenance done cheaper at an independent facility, skip it. If you like the convenience of dropping your car off and getting a loaner and not worrying about it, it might be worth it to you.

Currently sold out. Nothing on order at this time.

I have 1 available in the Chicago area. Take a look at my spreadsheet and see if it would work for you. If so, PM me and I’ll get you exact numbers.

Looking for a Q5e? Located in Iowa. Have any available? Pricing?

Also, don’t know if you have any line of sight on Volvo XC40 Recharge? (I know this is an Audi forum, just not many Midwest forums)

Update 7/23

Inventory remains extremely tight. As of now, the spreadsheet remains updated with inventory, but discount will be on a case-by-case basis. The discounts listed on the spreadsheet ARE NOT VALID at this point. You will need to get in touch with me. Discount WILL Be small at this point…the 12% off sale is done for now.

A4 - 1 Available
S4 - SOLD OUT
A5 - 3 available
A6 - 1 available
A7 - 1 Available
A8 - 2 Available
Q3 - SOLD OUT
Q5 - 6 Available
Q5e - 1 Available
Q7 - SOLD OUT
Q8 - 1 available
RS5 - 1 available
SQ5 Sportback - 1 available
SQ7 - SOLD OUT

Everything else is sold out. Some cars may trickle in this month, but I have no ETA on anything. If it’s not on the spreadsheet in the first post in this thread, it’s not on the lot.

Monthly is lower on the 42 month program on all cars, however, I have included both the 36 month and 42 month programs on the spreadsheet for you to decide for yourself. Spreadsheet link below…

If you want something, get it locked down with me ASAP. Thanks.

Do you ship to WA ?

THey do not ship. You must sign in person.

UPDATE 6/22:

As expected, discount has been pulled back. Spreadsheet has been updated with current pricing. Anyone who has locked in and secured a deal with me, and just waiting on pick up will receive the old pricing you currently received. All new quotes will be reflective of new pricing I can offer. Down to 14 days of inventory…they don’t have to discount them as much if they’re still selling them.

I have Audi Affinity discount through my employer. Can this be stacked with your deal?

Sure can. PM me or email me @ yourleaseconsultant@gmail.com

Can you always use Audi Affinity? Or just because the discounts got lowered?

Updated inventory listed above. Inventory is extremely tight right now. Cars are being sold right off the truck when they arrive. If you want an Audi, please get in touch with me and don’t wait. Discount is liable to get worse before it gets better…

See first post for updates on July programs

any deals for August?

Depends on what you’re looking for, and what you consider a deal right now.

Update 8/31

Continued robust demand and extremely tight inventories are resulting in continued low discounting, if any.

Please understand that while I can help you with a lease, discounts just aren’t there. Dealers don’t have to discount if there aren’t any cars, and people are still buying. If you’re looking for 5-12% off deals before incentives, it isn’t happening in this region.

I continue to get requests looking for 0 down, 400/mo on an Audi. Unless you’re going to put down a fair amount of cash, it won’t happen. You might be able to find something in a different region and pay to have it shipped back or drive it. You won’t find it here though.

Do not expect end of year Audi blowout sales either. If you’re waiting it out, prepare to wait into mid 2022 at the earliest right now.

My lease ends in December. Every dealer I’ve called claims they’re at “market-adjusted pricing” which is several thousand over MSRP. Factory orders are delayed at least six months, however Audi Financial will allow me to extend my lease up to six months without a penalty if I have a confirmed factory order. But no dealer will let me place an order for 2022. We went from 12% off in June to chaos today.

You are correct, sir, with no end in sight. I can’t really fault anyone for charging above sticker if people are willing to pay and there’s no supply…and they are paying. It will continue to be a seller’s market for a good while longer yet

Agreed. Would’ve love to get a deal through a Midwest broker, but there is nothing. Went to the East Coast and got a decent deal on a S4. Had it delivered to the Midwest.

New to leasing, what MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits (if any) should I be looking for 2021 Q5 premium/plus 36/10k zip code 60585

Thank you