Oct 21', Midwest Audi Deals....or something like that

Can you always use Audi Affinity? Or just because the discounts got lowered?

Updated inventory listed above. Inventory is extremely tight right now. Cars are being sold right off the truck when they arrive. If you want an Audi, please get in touch with me and don’t wait. Discount is liable to get worse before it gets better…

See first post for updates on July programs

any deals for August?

Depends on what you’re looking for, and what you consider a deal right now.

Update 8/31

Continued robust demand and extremely tight inventories are resulting in continued low discounting, if any.

Please understand that while I can help you with a lease, discounts just aren’t there. Dealers don’t have to discount if there aren’t any cars, and people are still buying. If you’re looking for 5-12% off deals before incentives, it isn’t happening in this region.

I continue to get requests looking for 0 down, 400/mo on an Audi. Unless you’re going to put down a fair amount of cash, it won’t happen. You might be able to find something in a different region and pay to have it shipped back or drive it. You won’t find it here though.

Do not expect end of year Audi blowout sales either. If you’re waiting it out, prepare to wait into mid 2022 at the earliest right now.

My lease ends in December. Every dealer I’ve called claims they’re at “market-adjusted pricing” which is several thousand over MSRP. Factory orders are delayed at least six months, however Audi Financial will allow me to extend my lease up to six months without a penalty if I have a confirmed factory order. But no dealer will let me place an order for 2022. We went from 12% off in June to chaos today.

You are correct, sir, with no end in sight. I can’t really fault anyone for charging above sticker if people are willing to pay and there’s no supply…and they are paying. It will continue to be a seller’s market for a good while longer yet

Agreed. Would’ve love to get a deal through a Midwest broker, but there is nothing. Went to the East Coast and got a decent deal on a S4. Had it delivered to the Midwest.

New to leasing, what MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits (if any) should I be looking for 2021 Q5 premium/plus 36/10k zip code 60585

Thank you

You’ll find your answers here: 2021 Audi Q5 Lease Deals and Prices - Page 33 — Car Forums at Edmunds.com

Once you have your numbers, then use the Leasehackr calculator to get your payment.

Interested in sq5

Hi, I tried to contact you but failed. I am interested in Audi Q5 Sportback Prestige 2022 model, black/black, Black Optic Sport package and rear side airbags, of MSRP $61,640. I would like to purchase this vehicle. Pre-order is okay for me. Please give me a number for that. Thanks. PS: Costco member

Hi - any e-trons available for lease? Looking for one. Thank You

@scottjayhawk, @Boyao_Zhu, @ssedha I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. My wife gave birth a bit earlier than anticipated, and there were some complications. On top of that, I ended up sick as well. Needless to say it was a rough month of September. Everyone is ok now though, which is all that matters.

If you’re still interested, please send me a PM and I’ll get back to you.

For the rest, stock remains extremely tight right now in the midwest. Minimal discount is available. Gone are the days of 12% off, so if that’s what you’re after, I won’t be able to help. You’re looking at 0-3% off right now depending on model, with most going toward the 0% range.

Cars are selling off the truck, so if you are hellbent on an Audi, regardless of price, please reach out to me so we can get you locked into one with a deposit hold. Please see updated stock @ Your Lease Consultant Lease Deals - Google Sheets

3 Likes

Glad you and the wife are well, congrats on the baby!

1 Like

Change the title, please. Still shows July