June 2021 Costco Incentives

because they sell for over msrp retail.

3 Likes

Oh damn, so this Costco deal is like the proverbial tree falling in the forest with nobody around.

The recharges have not been selling, this sounds like it might help the few who want that.

The Polestar discount is nice (especially if you can stack a Volvo CC coupon/rebate check) but probably wonā€™t make the difference for anyone.

The XC60 money is nice, while supplies last.

2 Likes

Curious about the recharges not selling since the dealers are asking MSRP+. Volvo is motivated to move them, but not the dealers? Itā€™s not my favorite BEV, but Iā€™d consider it if I could get a good dealer discountā€¦ given the current market and I donā€™t need another car, but certainly a nice to have once I get called back to the office.

Until recently they couldnā€™t even sell them

https://www.motortrend.com/news/2021-volvo-xc40-recharge-software-update-deliveries-halted/

I havenā€™t seen coverage of the fix, but I assume they werenā€™t incentivizing something they couldnā€™t sellā€¦

1 Like

Ah yes, forgot about that. @aronchi still is saying thereā€™s no discounts. Hopefully that will change some, but not expecting to be able to get a bursting blue BEV in June.

1 Like

There is no a-plan on xc40 ev, unless they add it for June.

3 Likes

Highly unlikely theyā€™d bring that back anytime soon given their inventory situation. If inventory bounces back perhaps later in the year for Audi, but thatā€™s a big if.

2 Likes

Anyone surprised nothing on xc90? I was hoping for it!

1 Like

Not in the least. Iā€™m shocked xc60 is on there tbh

2 Likes

That stinks. The a-plan site isnā€™t very helpful not saying anything in the disclaimers on the XC40 page. Only when you build through do you see thereā€™s no recharge choice on the drivetrain selection.

Well, itā€™s pretty clear in the list of avaliable vehicles. No T8 or EV.

1 Like

you can use aplan on 21 T8. you couldnā€™t on 20s.

1 Like

Ok, didnā€™t pay attention to xc90, but pretty sure didnā€™t see it.

2 Likes

I guess ā€œAllā€ trims <> T8 :wink:

1 Like

it used to say ā€œall except t8ā€ for 2020s though.

It does not say anything anywhere about T8, soā€¦
Also, Trim is not the same as Model.

1 Like

Is the XC40 recharge not considered an XC40 model?

I donā€™t think so. XC40 T5 is not the same model as XC40 Recharge, as I see it.