June 2021 Costco Incentives

Are the Costco incentives usually the same brands each year, around the same time? I saw this on the website and it looks like a Volvo, which I believe was the featured make around the same time last year

Be sure to specify your location when asking for input on a deal! Tagging by state (e.g. CA, NJ, NY) is mandatory.

3 Likes

Good find, although i’m not sure the car in the picture would necessarily relate to the incentives. But i hope you’re right because i’m shopping for a Volvo!

There is going to be a Costco program for Volvo next month - however, it’s likely to be limited.

I have heard XC40 P8s are going to get juiced up.

6 Likes

i cant wait for “what’s $1250 off of something you dont have in stock???”

14 Likes

“Special Offers | Costco Auto Program” https://www.costcoauto.com/special_offers/

Wait for “should I join Costco?”.

18 Likes

I hope your right, I’m not looking for a Volvo! Lol

1 Like

If you are seriously shopping for a Volvo right now and you are waiting for costco to come back, I’m pretty sure you’re making a horrible mistake. But what do i know?

5 Likes

Should I spend $60 to potentially saves thousands? Lots of people should study up on expected value (Deal or No Deal comes to mind).

3 Likes

Not waiting for it to come back but not in a rush to get a car. I can certainly wait until June 1 to see if Costco comes back then make a decision

Over paying $60 now to guarantee eligibility? Smart.

1 Like

I signed up for Costco back in April, hoping to take advantage of some of that “free” cash for an Audi lease in June. However, I am glad I signed up for Penfed last year. I was able to snag up a deal earlier this month with more incentives than Costco.

When my lease is up in 3 years, maybe I will make use of my $60 Costco membership.

1 Like

Not sure I follow. Overpaying $60 how?

When I hit the link and put in a NY zip code an ad with a Chevy came up. I don’t think the picture means much. Although (as others mentioned) based on previous years Volvo incentives were around this time. Last year June I got a sweet deal on an XC90 T6 from @aronchi

3 Likes

IMAO, only 5 days to go. How horrible it could be? The sky gonna fall down???

Should I? LOL

I found that Costco membership pays for itself regardless of the auto program. I’m executive member and on average my yearly reward certificate is close to the membership fee. Depending on what you are buying from Costco, you can save quite some money compared to grocery stores i.e. per gallon Organic milk is $2 cheaper compared the best price in other grocery. Gasoline saves me $.25/gal at Costco. Using Citi Costco card I saved $500 on the OLED TV that I bought. It’s probably easier for me as I live a few miles from nearest Costco.

2 Likes

Is Penfed free to join?

For the Costco should/should I not join fence sitters, remember you can even return the membership, pretty sure you get full return beginning of June if there’s nothing you like offered.

Yes. All you need is $5 to open an account. There is a thread on LH about it. You can also Google “Penfed membership” for more info.

2 Likes