June 2021 Costco Incentives

Yup in FL you sure do need the membership to get Costco gas

Note: Not sure if this is the right place to post this. Modā€™s please move/remove as you see fit.

Browsing on the interweb I see that Costco is bringing back their member only savings. Not sure if this also refers to the discounts you would get on Volvoā€™s but wanted to give a heads up as I am sure you will need to be a member before the program starts.

1 Like

Are they teasing us with the new model Bolt :slight_smile:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Good news for dealers who will pocket the extra $1000(?).

Donā€™t feed the trolls.

1 Like

Any word on which Chevrolet models?

Well nothing of interest there for me. But I do highly recommend the cooked mesquite wings from Costco, best deal in the building.

4 Likes

Was a-plan stackable with Costco the last time there was a Costco program for Volvo?

Yes, Costco is separate from a-plan

2 Likes

Thanks. Since affinity (1st responder, USAA/PenFed) currently isnā€™t stackable with a-plan wasnā€™t sure if Costco had been in the past. I guess in 2 days weā€™ll know the details for sure.

Was trying to input Kia and Hyundai on long island NY, guess what???
No participating dealersā€¦

Where? For current offers? Iā€™m pretty sure this new offer starts June 1st

One volvo dealer already published details of the costco offer
$2,000 off new XC40 Recharge
$1,250 off new XC60 SUV
$300 off Polestar Engineered Optimization**

5 Likes

Surprised to see nothing on the S60

There rarely is Costco on S60s, unless Iā€™m misremembering. Costco was 2k on the V60 and V90 a year ago, so I targeted them in my hack.

1 Like

Ah got it, I must be misremembering then.

Safe to say Iā€™d be dreaming to think there is a chance Audi would be back to soon, right?

Havenā€™t seen many XC40 recharge deals, they are non-existent on broker spreadsheets. Youā€™d have to stack a-plan, affinity, loyalty and get a good dealer discount to make it palatable with the current 0.00193 MF and 52% RV (36/10). Even then it wonā€™t be nearly as nice as the e-tron deals weā€™ve seen.

2 Likes

Right there with you. I looked back thru some posts and it seems like Audi is in the spring and Volvo in the summer.

I guess we could hope for Augustā€¦.