July E450 2019 Wagon MF 0.00001 with One Pay?

I’m re-purposing this thread for July to discuss using One Pay to get a 0.00001 money factor.

Deals we’re from June only

So I had to back out of an amazing deal on a $71,440 wagon cuz I chose another car with more options and the dealer is honoring this one deal until tomorrow.

If anyone is seriously interested let me know. It should be good on the black/black or white/beige combos. Pricing for 36/10k is about ~$554+tax and first month, tags, and 10 MSDs at signing. If you have the pop up store certificate the payment drops to $526+tax.

I’ve knocked $15k+ off MSRP on a LOADED 2019 E450 wagon that should get you in <$590+tax (<0.90%!) on a 36/10k lease after MSDs and normal driveoffs. The problem is that my wife doesn’t want a demo because she hated how old our current E-class loaner felt when we picked it up. My loss is your gain.

This was after a long negotiation and it is too good of a deal to not pass along to someone in the community who will definitely sign by Sunday.

I am withholding details to PM only and will send a personal referral to the salesman for the first serious buyer only to ensure that they will honor the price.

Only if you are seriously interested, please PM me for details. I am not getting any kickbacks or commission on this so please save the hate for elsewhere. If you are only curious about the details, I’m sure the buyer will gladly post them next week.

Since this is a dis-qualifier for many, the color is white on beige.

5 Likes

Sounds like a great deal as the wagons never lease well.

Reminds me why I’m not married, looks like a great deal for anyone that picks this up

1 Like

What color : both interior or exterior?

Color? Spec list?

Clearly not serious…

2 Likes

Someone please pick this up, I don’t want to have to explain to the wife why we have a E450 in the driveway.

8 Likes

This deal is SO GOOD! Drop the wife pick up the car!

6 Likes

Agreed it’s good- am in Ohio- anyone who can get something similar (please the classic style hood ornament only) for an Ohio resident… i am your guy.

Easier to ask for forgiveness than permission! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The demo has been claimed.

For anyone else who might want the $71K spec brand new, I have a contact who will do $578+tax for 10k. PM for more info. Black or white only.

Looks like good deal that one.

The out of state demo buyer fell through. I am also relinquishing my deal for another lower payment car if anyone is interested.

Get it down to 5 even and I’ll fly out this afternoon. :kissing:

Hi, I’m Electric, and I am a leaseaholic.

4 Likes

This one is $555+tax.

Posting this cuz I feel bad for backing out on this dealer.

So I had to back out of an amazing deal on a $71,440 wagon cuz I chose another car with more options and the dealer is honoring this one deal until tomorrow.

If anyone is seriously interested let me know. It should be good on the black/black or white/beige combos. Pricing for 36/10k is about ~$554+tax and first month, tags, and 10 MSDs at signing.

1 Like

The salesman was a grade A jerk-off. Marked up MF, played games ad nauseam, then inexplicably decided midstream the deal had to be signed in person after lots of back and forth and time-wasting.

Why would you feel bad for them? They didn’t honor whatever deal you had worked out and i doubt they would with the next putz who inquiries. The first thing he told me was nothing was agreed with him (meaning you).

3 Likes

Not surprisingly. I find that rarely they hold their word from customer to customer. They usually think "oh new person let me roll back the discount a bit, they won’t notice ".

1 Like

Yep. Greed is rampant.

1 Like

Every time I think I should feel bad they prove that they will screw you in a min.

2 Likes