July E450 2019 Wagon MF 0.00001 with One Pay?

Yeah I gave up the idea of referring to him after hearing of your experience. I didn’t get to final numbers with him, but he did say he would keep the price and money factor the same.

However the current offer that I gave up I am confident will stay the same. They were willing to take a large loss to get that sale for the month. But someone local will have to finalize it.

Yeah, My CA at least seems to be a straight shooter with my referrals so far but it never hurts to keep a close eye on the paperwork at all times.

@Electric leaseaholic anonymous, count me in. Lol

1 Like

Ultimate goal is a nicely equipped M550X or M4 Convertible (I’m aware they’re totally different cars) for $550 on a xx/12 or better. I’m keeping a close eye on my dealer’s inventory waiting for the right time to pounce!

1 Like

So the July money factor is 0.00081 and I’ve been told that the One Pay MF reduction is 0.00080. So theoretically one can drop the net MF to 0.00001 using One Pay. You’re basically paying minimal interest (~$30?) over the term of the lease.

Is that a pipe dream? I’ve never done a One Pay so I don’t know if it can be done on a non-standard MF.

Should be doable, but I think doing 10 MSDs to lower the MF by .0007 is better. With one-pay, you’re paying so much more upfront to just reduce it an additional .0001.

Yeah it’s a lot more up front for the incremental 0.00010. But I just charged my driveoffs to my new Chase Freedom Unlimited that has 0% interest for the first 15 months and rewards 3% on the first $20K spend.

$20K is right around a 3 year lease on this. So earning the 3% may be worth it.

It can be greater than 3% when you have a CSP or CSR and can transfer the points to a partner for airfare or hotel stays.

2 Likes

Great deal on this. Been shopping around for E450’s and this is substantially better than anything I’ve seen so far.

I would be surprised if they let you charge 20k on a card.

It depends on the dealer I suspect. Earlier this year I charged $15K on a credit card at a BMW dealership (triple points!).

Yup dealer dependent. 15k is impressive

God I wish mine would let me. Debit or check only except on retail purchase w outside financing… I did the next best thing and made use of my Discover balance transfer checks with no fee to float the purchase (they love me, lol)

My Biz Plat gives me 1.5x MR’s on transactions over $5,000 which would have come in handy on my last acquisition. That’s enough for a one way flight domestic AA ticket transferring to BA with the transfer bonus being offered right now.

Hey Electric…once you find your goal convertible send it my way in case they have 2…kind of have a similar task looking for a 4 seater convertible at a decent price, which is an oxymoron in itself.