JULY DEAL! ~NO BROKER FEE~ Acura MDX BASE $360/36 month 10k/ year $2784 DAS with 1k conquest /loyalty

Here is the MDX Deals for July. Sorry for the late post I was away in vacation and I also want to give a heads up now in the Beginning of August I will also be away for a week so It will be a late post in august as well. Right now your best deals will be the tech and base MDXs the rest of the packages are very light. Let me know if you are looking at those packages so I can get pricing for you on them. Any questions let me know through a PM or send me an email to Ivan@parkaveacura.com. Also if anyone is interested in these deals please please please don’t put an internet lead through our website or call in or show up and work with a salesman then talk to me after because that is going to make things difficult if you then want to work with me so please if you are interested in any deals that I put up contact me directly, thank you.

SALES PRICE ON CALCULATOR IS ONLY FOR LEASE. Finance will be higher by atleast 3k and you MUST finance with Acura. There is a catch to that because Acura doesn’t have special finance rates only standard rates which is why they give you a rebate off the sales price. I recommend to finance with Acura, get the rebate then refinance after if you can get a lower interest rate else where or pay it off in cash as soon as you get your first bill since there is no prepay penalty.

**Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Acura MDX Base
**MSRP: $ 47,295
**Monthly Payment: $ 360
**Drive-Off Amount: $ 2784
**Months: 36
**Annual Mileage: 10,000
**MF: .00225
**Residual: 56%
**Available Incentives: $500 college rebate 750 active military
**Region: NJ NY
Leasehackr Score: 9.8

Base MDX: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=none&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=47295&sales_price=35515&months=36&mf=.00225&dp=0&dealer_fee=504.85&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=1000&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=56&reg_fee=325&sales_tax=6.625&demo_mileage=0&memo=&acqFee_check=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true

Tech MDX: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=none&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=52295&sales_price=39186&months=36&mf=.00225&dp=0&dealer_fee=504.85&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=1000&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=54&reg_fee=325&sales_tax=6.625&demo_mileage=0&memo=&acqFee_check=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true

Wow these are a steal

They really are. For a 3 row SUV you’d be crazy not to get into one. Enjoy it while they last, when the new MDXs come out they will never be this cheap again lol

1 Like

Any deals on MDX sport hybrid?

Do you have numbers for TLX?

Not as good as these packages, I don’t think I have one I would have to check when I get back in tomorrow.

Yes Check the link

Any deals on the MDX ASpec?

The links to the calculators aren’t working. Can you let me know what the deal on the Tech is with 12k miles? Also, do you for see better deals in August? not sure when the 2020’s are coming out

2020s seem to have come out today. I wonder whether this affects the pricing on the 2019s.

1 Like

Are you sure? I just got off the phone with a dealer and they said a few more months.

All I know is when I go to acura.com, they list the 2020 MDX.

1 Like

Hey Eddie the deals are not as good as the base and techs they will be much more than those two. We’re down to the last 2 aspec MDXs and management doesn’t want to blow them away. Usually how it goes once we’re down to the last few in stock it all comes down to supply and demand and when there is very low supply the prices tend to be much higher.

Anyway you can paste the tech deal on this page? My link to the calculator isn’t working.

Sure what powertrain? And I wished I had a crystal ball where I knew if it was going to be better or not but unfortunately I don’t lol and all I can say is these MDX deals right now are as good as they come and wouldn’t hesitate to get one even if it does get better by a few dollars next month I still would feel good with the deal I got, remember these MDX prices aren’t going to last forever and when the next generation MDX comes out for model year 21 the price es will be through the roof and probably through the roof for a few years depending on the success of it. Good example is the RDX and not dropping a dime but increasing it by a few dollars.

Prices won’t be affected on the 2019s now. it will most likely stay the same unless Acura decides to do something mid month which they would’ve done by now but haven’t so I don’t see them do any changes.

1 Like

Are these prices available for purchase? If not is there anyway to get money factor improved (MSDs?). Money factor holding these deals back from being amazing considering the amount of msrp discount.

Only for lease. No MSDs either the money factors will stay the same and Acura will most likely keep it like this for a while. Only way to lower the MF is if you do a one pay lease and they discount the MF for you. Just have to pay the entire lease upfront.

Sorry it’s for the awd

Any August #’s yet on the MDX?
Thanks

2 Likes