2020 TLX & 2019 MDX/ILX Sale! NO MSD REQUIRED

, , , , ,

TLX comes in I4 or V6, not V4.

3 Likes

Well, I’ve seen it all on this forum, folks.

1 Like

i appreciate the clarification

These aren’t good deals. That 2020 TLX currently has $5350 dealer cash, so the actual dealer discount is only 3.8% off before incentives. That 2019 MDX has $8500 dealer cash, so the actual dealer discount is only 5.4% off before incentives. One should easily be able to negotiate a lower sales price on their own.

2 Likes

Jon, if these were bad deals, i wouldnt be in business and i wouldnt be selling out the MDXs and TLXs, quite literally, every other month. secondly, maybe you should pass on passing advice when you clearly do not know what you are talking about, and find something better to do other than prowling this site and posting your random thoughts on peoples posts.
but if you do find time between prowling and if you are in the tri state area (NY/NJ/PA), you are welcome to venture into any Acura dealership and see what youre offered for these exact models.
let me know what you find.
oh and i dont know, maybe im not getting something. but a 21-22% split between MSRP and selling price on an Acura MDX…its considered a pretty damn good deal in my neck of the woods

1 Like

No need for me to go into any dealership. I can find better deals right here.

1 Like

i worked with park ave…left a bad taste in my customers’ mouth. secondly, i can do much better on any deal if the customer wanted to put up close to 3k out of pocket, which i never recommend.
you clearly do not know the business, and learning it from a third party website…good luck, and good night

oh and you should probably post a comment on that post as well, and lecture that person about how the money factor is inflated

How does the structure of a deal ($3k DAS) affect the sales price? His sales price is ~$1500 better than yours. Restructuring his deal to be closer to yours (changing miles to 7500, removing the loyalty/conquest rebate, rolling the acq fee and taxes into the monthly) still results in his deal being $1500 better than yours.

1 Like

you clearly do not know the business, and learning it from a third party website…good luck, and good night

This isn’t just a website to sell vehicles. This is a discussion forum and a learning platform for those new and experienced at leasing. Looks like you are fairly new to this website, so just as a quick tip, if you see the Trusted Hackr label next to someone’s username, this means they have been vouched for a while and the forum trusts this user’s opinion compared to regular users and 90%+ of the registered dealers and brokers.

Instead of responding emotionally to the critique of your deal, make the changes to your deal to make it competitive or live with the criticism? Welcome to the internet.

6 Likes

Agreed. The deal isn’t attractive at all.

Why the poster is in denial and emotional over it is a whole different story. The Acura lease deals just aren’t attractive. Quite simple.

Do you also provide a VIP experience on Audis?

2 Likes

There are zero cars on sale in the US with a V4 engine. In fact, very few V4 engines have existed in history (at least in automotive applications). V6s are common, as are inline four cylinders (I4), and there are some I6 engines (basically every BMW 6-cylinder, the new set of Mercedes-Benz 6-cylinders and occasional others).

The V refers to the configuration, being that 4-cylinders for all intents & purposes do not come available in a V configuration, the term V4 is never used by anyone in the auto industry. It is neither common nor general terminology, it is merely incorrect.

Also, no ones does nor should refer to an inline 6 as a V6 either. All V6s are 6-cylinders, but not all 6-cylinders are V6s. These terms are not interchangeable.

So let’s just call it a 4-cyl, an I4, a 2.4, a 4-pot, 4-banger or anything else that is not V4.

2 Likes

I’m new here, but those deals for not very good. Before finding this website I made better deals on my former Acura leases.

If you’re putting $3k down, the deal doesn’t get any better. You’re just moving around money within the deal to pay more upfront and less monthly.

2 Likes

Pardon my ignorance but where can I find the $5450 dealer cash offer on the TLX? We just looked at the TLX last night the dealership (NJ) advised there are no current offers.

Edmunds lease message boards are a good place to find lease incentives for various models. Honda and Acura are known for having little or no “incentives”, but instead have dealer cash that changes based on model, lease vs. purchase, and timing of purchase date. Sometimes the dealer cash numbers are substantial, such as MDX currently, with thousands in dealer lease cash.

It’s manufacturer to dealer cash. The dealer just passes it on in the form of a discount. They might never even disclose that it exists

It is not. I understand some (most) salespeople and brokers are not knowledgeable about cars, and that’s fine, but don’t go spreading misinformation. These are referred to as either 4 Cylinder or Inline 4’s (I4). The only car I really know of that had a V4 is the Saab Sonnet.

This guy picked the wrong site to attempt to sound intelligent about leasing. He might be better off advertising on Facebook.