Jrouleau426 Reviews Specializes in Toyota, National leasing and purchasing deals!

This was our last deal with Jim in 2022. Getting ready for another one for a friend of mine. Amazing unbeatable deal. A friend of mine needed a new Toyota, she thought she wanted a FWD Toyota Corolla cross and down here in Tampa (Autonation, and other dealers) between dealer add on fees, nonsense you don’t need etc. their quotes ended up being 4000+ MSRP.

I reached out to Jim and he pointed out the RAV4 is superior, found us a Toyota RAV4 LE all-wheel-drive at $1500 under MSRP with no other fees aside from $195 for temporary tags and documents. It was a killer unbelievable unbeatable deal in today’s market. He helped arrange the transportation it was totally painless took about 35 minutes of our time and the car showed up in three days from payment. Shipped from New York. This is the second time I’ve helped a friend using Jim. If you want an easy experience from an absolute flat out pro, have Jim get you your next Toyota. We wasted about six hours of time dealing with local dealers. You’re going to get the best pricing, best experience by using Jim.

5 Likes

Thank You Jim, this is my new Tacoma SR, you saved me money and time! If your thinking of buying thru Jim, just text and know what your looking for. I wanted a base model with no extras, contacted Jim, and within two or three text, deal was done. I flew into Philly from Florida, took an Uber to dealer, in and out in one hour. No surprises, all numbers matched our text. Drove to my son’s house in NJ for a nice visit, and drove home to Florida. Saved money off MSRP, no add-ons, no BS. Coming from Florida, it was worth it to me, to buy from an out of state dealer.

IMG_5161

5 Likes

Grabbed a Taco from Jim yesterday for my son!!!

In and out of the dealership in 35 mins. First month due. My son couldn’t believe it.

Thanks Jim!!!

3 Likes

Got Tundra Limited through Jim this Saturday. Smooth, fast, all as promised .
Thanks Jim.

1 Like

Thank you Jim for another great deal. This is my second Tacoma from Jim. Trying to convince my wife to get a Toyota when her lease is up.

4 Likes

A shoutout to @Jrouleau426.
My first BRAND NEW truck ever.
Could not have gone over smoother.

Was looking for a new truck.
No one here locally could match what he had.
Happy new Toyota Tacoma owner.
Requests for references welcome :wink:

6 Likes

I would like to thank you Jim for helping us out on grabbing this beast. Me and my wife are happy camper. This was the best deal we can find. Greatly appreciated.

5 Likes

Looks great love that new color! Enjoy

Kudos and Thanks to @Jrouleau426.

Jim was able to find me a 24 Sienna LE at MSRP with exact specification and color I was looking for, no extra packages, took delivery past weekend, in and out of dealership in 30 min time, best car buying experience ever! Took extra few weeks to deliver but that’s on Toyota.

Highly recommended!

6 Likes

Jim is excellent, literally did a killer deal with him on a Pacifica hybrid, maybe 5 min of texting, agreed to deal, dealer called me within 10 min and flawless transaction. Dealer was also great, excellent trade on a 3rd party buyout restricted lease and they drove the Pacifica to me and picked up my trade. Would recommend Jim to anyone and use him again.

4 Likes

Jim is top notch. He answered every single question I had without issue. Great guy all around. Leased my second 4Runner from him on Thursday and the dealer delivered it on Friday night right to my home. Great service and I will definitely be back when this lease is up!

4 Likes

Enjoy! The silver with black trd wheels is :fire:

3 Likes

Agreed! Wasn’t sure on it until I saw it in person, swapped some Falkens onto it this morning and it’s perfect. Thanks again!

3 Likes

Second time purchasing a vehicle from Jim, thank you for the flawless buying experience and great deal on this new 4Runner. Jim is super responsive and got the deal done quick. I also appreciated the quality shipping connects as well, vehicle got shipped to me sooner than expected. Thanks again!

1 Like

If I missed one message you can send another. Odds you messaged me more then once and I didn’t respond would be very slim.

You asked on his thread, and he replied to you, specifically, asking you to read his first post with information on how to get a quote.

I know I asked at least 4 times. maybe I missed it. I’ll look into it. If I did,
I apologize. I’ll delete my post.

Referral review: After the car got delivered, Jim sent the referral $ promptly.

4 Likes

Hey at least he did not take his 500 fee and refuse to return it when clearly the deal changed from what was promised like he did with me. First said I can return ally lease when picking up the car then pawns me to the dealer and dealer says no we cannot take your car. So now i have to deal with taking a day off to get the new car and another day to wait for ally to pick up the other lease return. 2 people having to take off work. Thats what he expects me to do. And man if i knew he was charging 500 plus first month just as his fee for himself I would have never gone through with it (just my mistake on that as I misunderstood how he says 500 plus first month thinking is for the dealer). No wonder he did not directly reply to me when i asked “you going to give that first month to the dealer”?
You pay a broker for seamless experience not to make it more complicated. Will post a separate thread based on this “broker” experience I just went through. Will def reach out to the dealer and consumer agency of the dealer as next course of action and any other steps I deem necessary. You promise to deliver one transaction me return the car and pick up new car. One day not me having to be stuck with the other lease and figure it out. That transaction was important part of the deal.

Allow me to retort here. We initially spoke about a separate car but since he needed something soon I used my other dealer with a vehicle instock. My initial dealer 100% takes ally lease returns, I never guaranteed that either. Mind you this was an awd highlander xle for over 10% off msrp, a great deal.

Once picking a car from my second dealer, I said my dealer PROBABLY can deliver and take his ally return for $250. When they told me they can’t take an ally return, I offered to deliver it to his home for free instead of them charging for delivery. He was planning to take off work and pickup initially. So I made it even easier for him as he would have to do neither and Ally would pickup his lease as well as they have done for many people that couldn’t get a dealer to return.

He was getting this deal for his uncle, he complained to me multiple times about his uncle backing out of deals previously, and how he’s never going to help family members get a car again, and this is just another example of him trying to back out of another. Although I never guaranteed an ally lease return I did everything to make the deal work and be easier for them. Offered to help him find something else as that was clearly what he wanted and he agreed to partial refund and using the fee again later as is my policy.

3 Likes