Jrouleau426 Reviews Specializes in Toyota, National leasing and purchasing deals!

I was skeptical about using LH and traveling 6 hours for a deal but Jim’s quoted price on two new 4 Runner Limiteds was out of this world. As others have said, it was easiest delivery ever and the people at the dealership were absolutely great! We were in and out and back on the road in less than 90 minutes. To say I saved thousands and thousands of dollars on this deal would be an understatement. I don’t think I’ll ever buy a car the old fashioned way again. Thanks to Jim and the great folks at the dealership too!

3 Likes

Pleasure working with you. Enjoy!

1 Like

I got jims number from a member here. I am interested in a truck so i gave him a text. I found him to not be friendly at all. Did not want to answer any questions only to know what you truck you want. if i am paying someone 500 dollars I would expect them to at least explain the process a little. it seems to me he wants to do the least work for the most money. i personally do not recommend...

Yes I want to know what truck you want so I can price it for you. It’s quite simple. I’m sure I sent you a link to my first post here and asked you to read it. 99% of questions are answered there. If you have any other questions I absolutely would answer them.

Message me your phone number so I can look at our conversation, if you don’t then pretty sure your review isn’t valid. I’m very busy and I’m not going to guess what vehicle you want…

If you’re going to slander my business the least you can do is put a screen shot up of our conversation

Also, if you want a friend go to the stealership. They will smile to your face and have a lovely conversation with you while ripping you off. If you want a great deal then that’s where I come in.

3 Likes

I have leased several vehicles through brokers on LH. Have not leased from @Jrouleau426 but did contact him about a Taco. I could tell right away from the texts that he is a busy man. His correspondence was direct and to the point but not rude at all. I appreciated his style and still watch his deals daily as I expect we will work together on a lease as his prices are excellent.

3 Likes

I woke up today to 18 different texts. I’m happy to be so busy but I just don’t have time to shoot the shit with people about anything other then the details on a car.

It’s the end of the month and things get really busy so I have to be direct and blunt with my texts so I can get to everyone that is ready to buy.

I can’t even think of who this person is since he didn’t provide any proof of our exchange. He joined today just to leave me a bad review? That’s pretty suspect…

All anyone has to do is read the other 300 positive reviews I have here to decide if they want to work with me. If you want the dealership experience go buy from a dealership and get ripped off. If you want a great straight to the point deal then I’m happy to help.

6 Likes

Amazing,

My son went to a local Toyota dealer put a deposit on a new 1794 lease 36/12, with his trade worth $8K, they wanted $10K down. He swings by my house later and says is this a good deal.

The paperwork had no figures except $10K down plus his trade and $500/mo 36/12.

I immediately engaged Jim Rouleau and after a few back and forth’s we came up with a 1794 with a $1K greater list price, same monthly and trade allowance but only $3K down! Bingo, he blew the other dealer out of the water by >$7K.

Local dealer folded immediately when I showed them the figures, deposit returned.

Ended up bringing the trade to Carmax, they offered $8K, so we’ll do that, have the new truck shipped up to MA, no muss no fuss.

Jim brings a howitzer to a gun fight!

Thank you Jim

22 Likes

Can’t beat that! These are the type of deals that make it all worth it. Glad your son now has an extra $7000+ in his pocket. Enjoy the truck!

8 Likes

Jim-thank you for you for all your help. Before reaching out to Jim i was skeptical–the deals were too good to be true. But ill tell you this–if you get agita when you walk into a dealership, Jim is your solution. Everything Jim posted was 100% accurate and he was very transparent. Dealing with Jim was a great and easy, mostly through text and the one time i called him he picked up right away; he was helpful and honest. I took a train from NYC to the dealership and its was 100% worth it. Truly a pleasure to do business with.
I ended up picking up my new tacoma this morning, and I get a text from Jim at 8pm still trying to help me with some loose ends. (had nothing to do with the deal, more of the bank giving me a hard time) It just goes to show you that although the deal is done he’s still looking out for my best interest. I cannot say enough how satisfied i am with Jim and look forward to being one of Jims numerous repeat customers. - Daniel C

4 Likes

I cannot believe all these positive reviews. My experience with Jroleau ended with me telling him to GFHimself after I asked him one question about security in sending someone I’ve never met, never spoken to, all on the internet, $$$. I can find another. a**hole to give my $$ to.

my exp w him was similar

I referred you to my reviews twice. If you’re not comfortable sending vetted brokers money on leasehackr then I suggest not using the service.

You telling me to f*#% myself just saved me more hassle then you’re worth anyway. As I said in the text I don’t need your money but I do appreciate your business.

You were also mad I wouldn’t give you a calculator and said I had a bad attitude bc of that. Well the calculators are here for everyone to use as I said, and youre a super supporter which makes it even easier. I give out way too many quotes daily to give customized calculators to my non paying customers.

Have a great day tim! And you’ll certainly be giving your money to another asshole that will smile at your face and laugh behind your back if you decide to go with a Toyota compared to the pricing I offered you. Sorry if I’m too blunt for your liking, I give straight forward bottom line pricing from the start. My time is valuable and I expect my customers time is too which is why I get straight to the point.

20 Likes

you sucked…simple

I’m sure all the other @brokers here would love to work with you especially now.

8 Likes

There’s bound to be another a$$hole on here somewhere :rofl:

4 Likes

For msrp I’ll fly in and have coffee and donuts with you! Maybe a limo to the dealer too. I guess I’m an asshole for offering 11% off a base Tacoma and just a monthly price and expecting payment upfront to reserve it. It’s ok “his” truck sold

9 Likes

Review time for Jim! Think this might be the fastest I’ve ever closed a deal w/someone! Initial text with exactly what he requires sent at 10:12AM and deal was completed and locked in at 10:42AM. 30 minutes of mostly my questions really, and the deal was locked in.

If you have doubts of using Jim, @Jrouleau426
DO NOT. Period.

Thank you Jim.
-Mike from good ole North Jersey :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Cannot thank, or recommend, @Jrouleau426 enough. Wife’s Altima bit the bullet and she was in need of a vehicle quickly. Decided to upgrade to highlander. No one in our area was coming close to the discount Jim had. Locked in a deal quickly and the dealership turned it around super fast. Smooth and easy all the way around. Will definitely be coming back to him when it’s time for another vehicle.

2 Likes

Worked with Jim to get a Sienna XSE. It’s a hard to locate trim for a hard to locate car…
He texted me the dealer info and unfortunately the dealer wasn’t willing to ship and it was a 1200 mile drive.
Found an alternative option but car was gone within 5 mins of me contacting the dealer.
After another try and fail, Jim refunded me the broker fee back. Not his fault the dealers are a$$holes.

Jim was pleasant to deal with and will use him again if I am looking for a Toyota.

2 Likes

We have used Jim in our family and also I have sent a lot of people to him. I used to own a dealership, you are wrong about Jim. He does what he say’s he will do and reading your post, you did not do business the way he set up the process. Therefore, you lost the vehicle, that is on you not him.

1 Like