Jrouleau426 Reviews Specializes in Toyota, National leasing and purchasing deals!

1 Like

He conveniently left out that I said i would call back in 15 minutes to make me look bad…

He called me 4 times in 3 minutes as well this morning along with a message. I got back to him immediately.

The sales guy explained the vin issue to him, I explained it as well. I never said he would have a lease contract immediately. The sales guy tried to get it at which point finance said it can’t happen until there’s a vin. Again, explained to him by myself and the dealer.

He called everyone liars and said he doesn’t trust the deal. At that point it’s best to cut ties with someone that’s being irrational/impatient and refund them which was done promptly.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

I dont need to make you look bad, you do a good job at that yourself, It looks like you make it a sport at battling with people on your feed, your 100 % positive review doesnt add up. All anyone has to do is scroll up. Yes, I called you 4 times, I thought I was being scammed and since I never spoke to you except through text, I wanted to make sure that this was legit. You were too defensive for my taste, and lacked the ability to offer a explanation in a professional way. Again, my review stays the same, Beware, Read the scroll of his conversations where he goes off on people, and decide for yourself if you want to work with Jimbo.

1 Like

Ive done 3 trucks at different times with Jim all the deals went down without a hitch. He gets you the best price you will get period respect his system or don’t use him pretty simple. Bottomline i’ve refered him and everyone has been happy with the outcome.

2 Likes

Paid Jim his deposit on 12/31. Got my truck shipped to me on 1/18/22. Got the truck as described. I would order again from Jim. His methods definitely unorthodox but I get it. It’s hard to trust someone on the other end of a text message but I went for it based on the countless reviews. Overall happy with the process and happy with my truck!

I think people have to understand that Jim’s the broker and whatever hiccups the dealership has , it’s on the dealership. As long as the pricing/terms matches up, you can’t fault Jim on anything.

1 Like

I done deals with Jim as well and have had no issues. He very to the point, no bs.

1 Like

To be clear I have absolutely no problem speaking on the phone to people. I just get about 50 messages a day, and I try to just get things moving through text with a quote first. If anyone asks me to call them I will, usually immediately.

Initially I need a text so I can see if I can even help in the first place. Once that’s all established I’ll proceed however you feel most comfortable. I will always put the pricing and terms in text so when the deal is done there’s no discrepancies

5 Likes

Picked up my Highlander yesterday. Contacted Jim with the requirements. Within minutes he responded with pricing details and options available. Since I had shopped around with local dealers already I knew that the price Jim offered was reasonably good (given current state of the market). After confirming to him, he provided with Venmo details and that was that. Next day got a call from the dealer explaining me the deal in details. Also provided estimates about when the car will be available, in a week dealer confirmed that car is ready for pick up. Asked for the docs which I provided. On the pick up day, the dealer’s tech guy explained all the features of the car, then spent only 10 minutes with the finance guy signing papers. No extra charges than what was originally committed, no gimmicks. The leasing bank even covered gap insurance out of the box. I was out of the dealers office in 40-45 minutes.

Jim has been in touch all along. So happy doing business with Jim and would recommend him without a doubt.

4 Likes

As I’ve said, my brother is buying a 1794 for cash for our corporation and it is due in the end of February.

After I pointed my brother to Jim, they handled everything by text.

I bought my wife a new XC90 Inscription and myself a Rmax 2 1000 Limited in the last few weeks via text. It makes life is so simple. Everything is documented and done at both party’s convenience.

Thanks for your service to the LH community, Jim.

1 Like

Appreciate all my clients that trust the process! When you lock in my pricing you’re trusting my reputation and there’s been 0 customers that ever had an issue with that process. We’re in a crazy market and I pride myself in pricing never changing for the worst. Even if you lock a vehicle in a month ahead of delivery I always guarantee pricing will not change regardless of bank terms changing each month.

Should terms worsen we will “eat” the difference. Should they improve we will adjust the deal to reflect my current deals!

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

I ended up buying a car locally instead of leasing through Jim. That being said, Jim was incredibly responsive. No pressure AT all. I asked a ton of questions about pricing between different SUVs (Highlander & 4Runner) as well as trim levels and even gas vs Hybrid. He gave me a true 1st payment Due At Signing quote. His lease quote for each vehicle was cheaper than some dealers in CT for a HIGHER MSRP car. Thank-you Jim for your time and patience.

1 Like

My brother picked up a new corporate commuter (160 mi per day) on a cash deal from Jim last Wednesday, and everything went smoothly.

I highly recommend Jim and look forward to doing more business with him.

So far, the truck has been tinted, added a bed cover, adjusted the rear air suspension to get rid of the OEM Carolina Squat, and an AL Priority laser jammer install will begin Thursday.

4 Likes

Picked up my 3rd Tundra from Jim in 2 years on Saturday. Just returned 1 of the 2 2020’s sports and capitalized on some equity for the 2022. Always a pleasure working with Jim and his dealer network. I was in an out in 15 minutes and headed right back on the road to CT.

3 Likes

If anybody isn’t sure about buying through Jim, do yourself a favor and just DO IT!

I’ve contacted Jim several times over the past couple years, but never bought anything due to timing, etc. He never stopped responding to me and never seemed to get frustrated with me. His responses are always almost immediate. Gives you all the information you need in a concise way.

Now I can finally say I bought one through him - got a Blue EV6. Everyone in Florida wanted $6-10k over sticker for it, if they could even get it. Jim got me exactly the one I wanted for MSRP! Shipping to Florida was not nearly as big a deal as I thought it would be.

Overall, just awesome experience. Can’t recommend this guy enough! He’s worth his fee 10 times over!

9 Likes

I’ve followed Leasehackr since mid 2021 after trying to get into a lease last year in this crazy car market. I tried it on my own with mild success but knew I didn’t want to deal with that process again of negotiating and trying to get a reasonable deal. I texted Jim earlier in this week (June 2022) and asked him tons of questions and he was very responsive. Jim got us in a SR Taco 4x4 Double Cab this Friday for a killer deal and everything went super smooth.

Using Jim was the best decision we made, we showed up to the dealer and the price was even cheaper than he quoted me! We signed the papers and drove off. Even the finance manager was shocked at the price we got. Will definitely work with him again!

4 Likes

Late review. Jim got me an AMAZING deal on a 22 Sienna LE 8 passenger back in January 2022. There were crazy mark ups all over CA but Jim got me unbelievable pricing, arranged everything over text, spent $69 to fly to the dealership, dealership picked me up from airport, I was driving back to CA in under an hour. Fast forward 6 months, that deal was legendary :wink:. Highly recommend Jim!

5 Likes