MARCH Kia EV9 orders MSRP FORTE 300+tax Telluride 2k off and carnivals msrp! NIRO, ev6 sorento @invoice

I have a grey, glacier and red awd ev6 gt-line available in the northeast.

$3k over msrp

Text if interested.

Jim
215-359-6836

Hi any Kia Sorrentos AWD available for lease?

I have a black and white awd ev6 wind with tech due in early July for $2700 over msrp. $500 fee

Also have gravity blue wind awd for msrp. $1000 fee

Text if interested. $175 doc fee on both plus tax tags.

Jim
215-359-6836

52460 msrp gravity blue ev6 wind awd is still available! Sold at msrp $175 doc fee

Jim
215-359-6836

Both sold. Text to get on the list!

Sorrento and sportage hybrid $1000 over msrp

Text if interested.

Jim
215-359-6836

A post was merged into an existing topic: Jrouleau426 Reviews Specializes in Toyota, National leasing and purchasing deals!

Do you think you have instant equity in your EV6?

Deduct the credit from sales price and this should answer your question. If you’re in nj it’s even better with no sales tax.

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?sourceContext=carGurusHomePageModel&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=d3127&zip=19033#

Hi looking for a Kia Carnival

So am I……!

5 Likes

haha is it that hard to get?

1 Like

I already got one offer for significantly more than my total cost.

1 Like

How much did shipping run you? In Florida too, considering doing a buyout of my 2019 Ioniq Electric lease and getting an EV6 instead if it makes sense to ship it (nearly every dealer around me is marking it up)

$750. PM me if you want the shipping company I used. They were great as well.

1 Like

Still have the blue ev6 awd wind available at msrp! Gt line 4k over msrp. Multiple available. Wind with tech 2700 over (black or white).

Text if interested.

Jim
215-359-6836

Hi Jim, what Region are these cars from? Any idea on shipping price to Colorado?

Did Kia seriously release a color called “Gravity Blue” on one car and “Gravity Gray” on another?

1 Like

Blue ev6 at msrp is sold.

Just have black or white tech awd 2700 over

Gt 4000 over.

If you want to get on my list for msrp ev6 message me. I’m not taking deposits as I have no clue if I’ll get more. But I’ll message as soon as new inventory comes.

Hey do you have any sorrentos?