Jrouleau426 Reviews Specializes in Toyota, National leasing and purchasing deals!

Enjoy it!!! That’s my most common complaint with these prices is people thinking it’s a scam. Haha.

Picked up a great lease deal on a Tacoma through Jim yesterday. Awesome price. Jim was very responsive and everything was exactly as he indicated. Would highly recommend.

2 Likes

Jim was fantastic to work with! He got an awesome deal for me on a Rav 4 but it didn’t work out unfortunately due to various reasons (my insurance policy not covering gap insurance etc.). He returned his fee, no questions asked. Wouldn’t hesitate to do business with him again!

2 Likes

My Jim Story:
First of all I can not stand the process of buying/leasing automobiles.
But my son needed a vehicle, in particular a mid-size pick up, for work.
Started researching and stumbled upon Jim Rouleau here at Leasehackr.
Thoroughly read everything to do with Jim.
Decided to contact him via his method of Text. Not my Style at all, like to do business the old fashioned way.
After multiple texts, not all of which I fully understood, Jim gets me zeroed in on a Tacoma, with a Price and details that were almost too good to be true.
Once I agreed to Jim’s fee (which is refundable if you do not make a deal) he directed me to a Dealer and provided contact info for the sales manager. You may get a bit frustrated with the shadowy communications, but for me, it worked.
Arrived at Dealer, met sales manager, assigned a sales guy, and started looking a the Six Trucks that met our needs and Jims Leasing numbers. Jim had previously communicated with the manager regarding the transaction and he was prepared for our visit.
After selecting the Truck, the sales manager ran my sons credit and presented Lease costs & details from several Banks.
Our Deal on a 2019 Tacoma SR5-
Listed at $37,400.00.
Zero money down.
(Used the Toyota Multiple Security Deposit Program to reduce the payments even more)
$250.00 per month payment.
24 months.
15,000 miles per year.
I am 100% Satisfied with Jim and the Dealer he worked with.
This transaction occurred in the Philadelphia suburbs.

4 Likes

I can definitely do the old fashioned method. However I get no less then 30 texts a day. So until I know someone’s serious, texting really is easiest! I have no problem taking calls though. Just in this field there’s a lot of tire kickers. Also with texting I have a history of our communication. That way there’s no misunderstandings. So when you text me, I’ll give you the bottom line pricing from the gate, no negotiating necessary. If you like that pricing tell me and we can 100% move on to phone communication if you prefer! Please just tell me if you don’t like texting! I’m an old millennial, 36 yea old, so I grew up with both modalities. Text and talk!

Thanks for your business! Glad we could get you what you wanted!!!

1 Like

Great guy to work with, made everything easy and found my friend an amazing deal at Silver Spring BMW in MD.

Salesman he introduced her to was also super polite and helpful.

Finance manager Allen Kim however charged her the full incentives she qualified for to her Credit card. We caught this the same day and called the salesman back and he had no idea what we were talking about as paperwork didn’t show it. We got him and allen and the general manager on the phone and it took threatening to bring the car back for allen to admit that he did not have authorization for that and that he made mistake charging her the $4400 that was not shown on any paperwork, nor was a receipt provided. Literally took 35 mins of arguing to explain that we know incentives do not mean “money we take from your account for a downpayment” . Paperwork was signed and looked over before she bought a ticket to fly out and drive to 750 miles home.

So 4 weeks later, Allen calls and emails again saying she owes him a few thousand because he calculated the tax for Chicago residents and being in the suburbs came out to a few thousand more, which is completely the opposite, we have both a Chicago address and suburb address that we have all 15 or so of our cars registered to for that exact reason. We sent the entire experience to BMW NA and told him not to contact us again.

Just crazy to me that such a large dealer can have someone trying to scam the same customer multiple times

So sorry this happened. I never used this dealer before and several other people I referred there for the same bmw deal didn’t have an issue! If something doesn’t sound right, never sign! I’m glad it was all worked out and you got your super cheap 328d lease!!!

I don’t typically deal with bmw so these issues would never happen on my Toyota deals!

1 Like

Yea it was surreal, they called her today asking to not call bmw about it and to send them a check made out to the dealership. Then they also emailed her saying they sent out new contract for her to sign and if she doesnt she will be late on payments.

BMW financial has no idea what they are talking about.

Happy with the car and price, not happy with the mutliple attempts to scam her.

And for the first time, the contract she signed didnt show the $4400 down, and the finance manager just took it with no paper record, we had to send a picture of the credit card statement to prove it because bmw financial and the dealership itself did not believe us about the charge since it was not on any contract, nor was a receipt of any sort provided.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

I just picked up my Toyota Tundra Crewmax TRD Off road! The whole process was smooth! Jim answered all my questions pretty quickly thru text and when I paid his fee, he contacted dealership to secure price. I showed up at dealership and was in and out within an hour. The easiest car leasing experience I’ve had! And the price actually came in under what he quoted me. Thanks Jim!

1 Like

Flew out of Michigan to go pick up a Tundra Crewmax TRD Sport, and couldn’t be happier. Jim was professional from start to finish, and the dealership staff was equally easy to work with. The numbers he puts up on this site are EXACTLY what they’re going to be when you sign, and the dealership didn’t pressure me to do any add-ons. I was in and out with keys in hand in exactly 24 minutes. Wouldn’t hesitate to work with Jim again! Oh, and I’ve never spoken to Jim at all. Everything was done over text. It was the same with the dealership. Just the way I like it.

3 Likes

This is a review thread only. Any discussions should happen via PM.

Another happy Tundra TRD Sport owner! I flew from Boston to Philly yesterday and drove the truck back to New Hampshire.

MSRP: 49k
Monthly: $335.00
Term: 24/10
DAS: 0

Jim was great to work with and the same goes for the dealership. Highly recommended!

2 Likes

Looks great! Glad you like it. Thanks again!!!

Jim was awesome to work with and his contact was very accommodating as well.
I got a 2019 Toyota TRD Off road manual!
24/12
$272 per month

No one believed me that was the deal I got until I drove home with the truck LOL
I will definitely go through Jim again in 2 years :slight_smile:

1 Like

THANKS JIM!!!

signed 2019 Tundra CrewMax 1794 I 4x4, 5.7L, Mesquite Brown I TRD Performance Options

**MSRP: $55,497
**Selling Price: $50,056
**Monthly Payment: $549
**Cash Due at Signing: $549 (first month) + Broker fee ($500)
**MSD: $4950
**Incentives: $3000 Rebate

**Months: 24
**Annual Mileage: 20,000
**MF: .00188
**Residual: 73% ($40,622)

**Region: TN
**Leasehackr Score: No clue how to account for 20k annual mileage in calculator

Huge thanks to this forum for the education to make my 2nd lease an awesome one for a top trim, reliable truck with high annual mileage at a good price. After searching all around my immediate region I wasn’t able to find anyone to come even REMOTELY close to what @Jrouleau426 could do for me. Easy to get it all locked in via text and I’m flying to Philly Wed. morning to pick it up and drive on home. Dealership has been very smooth over the phone to ensure this will be an easy experience to showup, sign, and roll out. Will for sure be utilizing Jim again.

1 Like

Congrats. That color is :bomb:

Less than 48 hours after contacting Jim I was driving home in my 2019 Tacoma SR5. Picking it up (3 hours both ways) ended up being a good learning experience for how to drive a truck, before then I only drove a truck (a real old Tacoma!) at work around the airport runway.

This was my first time trying to purchase/lease a personal vehicle, and I came across leasehackr while seeing if the deals i was getting from dealerships made any sense. The best I was offered for a 4wd vehicle (crappy crossover) was $300 a month 0 down (with all the fees etc included, the ‘advertised’ price was much, much less), but I was determined to end up with a truck. The best deal I had from my local dealerships was $3000 down $350 a month for a WORSE model Tacoma than I drove away yesterday thanks to Jim!

Besides the broker fee and first month’s payment I pay $290 a month for this thing! I would have went for a more expensive Tundra because it’d be worth it, but I’m newer to trucks than I’d like to be and didn’t need something that big. Other details: 36 months, 12k/year, no msds, etc. So in reality this was almost like a “worst case scenario” for trying to save money on a lease and it STILL came out amazing.

Couldn’t be happier. I pay less than anyone I know for my lease… and they can’t believe it. Even the little snag (acquisition fee that popped up) was taken care of by Jim. Don’t know how he does it!

This thing will carry me through my first years of moving out, working my full-time job, etc. Real growing moment here, and you’ve helped it happen, Jim.

4 Likes

New happy Tacoma TRD Sport owner!

Flew my kid to Philly yesterday so they could drive the truck back here to North Carolina.

MSRP: 38k
Monthly: $318.00 before rolling in the $500 for wear & tear coverage
Term: 24/12

Jim was great to work with and the same goes for the dealership.

5 Likes

$47k truck for $294 all in. Unbeatable!
Just took the couple of hour drive to pick up this crewmax off road.
Jim is easy to deal with and offers advice that is right on.
The dealer is just as easy to recommend.
If you’re looking for a truck and you don’t use Jim, you’re wasting your time and money

5 Likes