Off Topic Landfill

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

Any XC90 AWDs still available? Please PM if so

Thanks

Hi, Iā€™m interested in the demo s60. Please PM me if itā€™s still available.

hi im very interested in this deal " DEMO DEAL: Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum AWD"

please PM me if itā€™s still available

do you mind sharing details of the deal? He seems like the guy to go to!

Was it Max? :slight_smile:
I almost leased a 330i xdrive from them in March.

It was alejandro

1 Like

We might be able to start our own sub-form on here soon! I went to grade school in EB; small world. Depending on how old all of you are we might know the same people.

Ebhs class of 05.

From East Brunswick here too!

2003 here. We definitely must know a few of the same people. My brother Neal didnā€™t graduate EB as he went to military school and my youngest was 09. I guess the easiest way to describe me was that I was the clown that drove the Viper to school everyday.

Graduation year?

Sorry @DodgeViper01, @reddog83, @aronchiā€¦gotta chuck these to the landfill. These are off-topic comments.

Can I have the link please?

I actually remember the viper in 03. I drove with a kid who had an 85 continental lmao.

You going to actually take an i8 from me this month? Iā€™m taking a coupe for myself.

Can you PM me the dealer you worked with ? I live outside philly and looking at getting a m340 within next few months and havenā€™t been getting far with some dealers

Yeah I was that guy, miss that car and trying find another clean one; much harder than you would think.

As far as the i8, that is what I was looking at but then I pulled on the M4CS. I am not a fan of the i8 so I am only payment driven. Roadster, nothing out of pocket, 10k year, $800/month; Ill be there but sadly that isnā€™t happening anytime soon; which again is a good thing since I am not a fan of the car. Until the next deal!

link please!

1 Like

Link please!

1 Like

Link link link please