🛻 APR TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Jim is a great guy. Thanks again for my Tundra

Johnny

1 Like

I have a black Tacoma off-road manual trans premium package. $40,200 msrp for $171/mo plus $1800 msds and tax/tags.

Also have a black off-road manual msrp $36,700 for $155/mo plus tax/tags and $1575 msds

These are super cheap due to an 84% residual on manual trans trucks. Awesome deals if you drive stick!

Not actual truck but the offroads all look basically the same. Steps available on the premium

4 Likes

$240/mo is tax/tags. 24 month 12,000 miles on the $45,500 msrp tundra crewmax sr5!!! No msds needed. Just first month due at signing.

![image|

1 Like

Any Camry or Corollas left?

Yeah. Text for pricing

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Jrouleau426 Reviews. All Makes and Models, Specializes in Toyota, Philadelphia Based

I am a new customer of Jim’s and recipient of the Holy Crap price.

3 Likes

Thanks for trusting the process!

I don’t mind manual, but any manuals with leather? TRD pro manual? Looks like the manual deal is considerably better than any of the other Tacoma deals I’ve seen and that could push me in that direction, but leather is a must for me. Thanks

Hi. Any Avalon leases this month?

Does this deal have residency restriction and who is financing through?

Thank you

Either Toyota, usbank, ally, or members first credit union. Depends on the vehicle and pricing offered

I can get any car. Avalon’s don’t lease great

I won’t be ready for a couple months, but out of curiosity, how hackable are tundras with double cab and long 8’ beds?

@Cody_Carter is blowing out his avalons. Not sure if he will ship to you though

1 Like

is tfs ok with international students?

How early could I end my current TFS lease and get into a new deal? 11 mos left on a 2017 highlander LE, would go new highlander tundra or rav4

I am in the exact same situation. 2017 Highlander with 9 months left. Interested in Tacoma Limited or 4Runner. Feel like waiting for the 2020 models is the way to go though

I would wait until you’re at the most 3 months out