Jeep Gladiator/Wrangler Willys & Willys Sport Deal INSANE $2xx per month 48/10 DAS 1st month + Taxes

, , , , , , ,

I need a 4xe trim on these

2 Likes

donā€™t we all

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m waiting on. I priced out a Gladiator through Clutch a month ago and couldnā€™t shake that I really want a 4Xe of it.

I have updated the original post with all the relevant data.

@trusted_hackrs can modify as they see fit.

@TheBigTuna been trying!

I would like to make an official statement!

Finally we have a solution for all the $250-300 a month BMW inquires we receive with Zero DAS!

Exciting times!

4 Likes

Anyone cover the northwest?

1 Like

How does one build a $40k Willys Wrangler? I was excited to help get my dad into one of these but adding a few options, including an auto transmission, put me near $50k!

Dealers in South Michigan are selling over MSRP and many are not honoring friends/family numbers. How in the world can we negotiate a 9% discount in this car market? I have a smaller market with fewer dealers than the northeast market, is this maybe the difference?

1 Like

Because they are builds. Takes 8 to 12 weeksā€¦

Yes Iā€™ve had two dealers tell me this month they wouldnā€™t give friends/family price on an order.

Luckily there are several dealers around the US that deal in volume and are willing to do so.

1 Like

Willys sport also gets the awful 5.0 Uconnect screen with no Carplay :-1: Would advise everyone unless they want complete barebones to upgrade to the Willys model.

4 Likes

No cold weather/ heated seat options in these trims it looks like?

Is this just in the DC area? Can I replicate in Ohio?

These are the gladiator and 2 doors right? Not 4 door wrangler?

I was just specing out a Gladiator with a diesel last night bc I noticed the awesome MF and RV on them.
The big decision now is Hydro Blue or Nachoā€¦

1 Like

Yes, that makes a difference, however, we must sell a lot of cars in order for them to give us those deals. They wonā€™t last too long. If you are in the market, I recommend you act now. 7-9 week wait time for all orders. To start LeaseCompanion.com/inquire

It looks likeā€¦

No, these are 4 doors. We also have deals on the Wrangler Willys Sport 4x4 4 door.