Jeep Gladiator/Wrangler Willys & Willys Sport Deal INSANE $2xx per month 48/10 DAS 1st month + Taxes

, , , , , , ,

I was asking for clarification purposes for your thread :slight_smile:

I don’t think I need another Jeep soon, thank you.

This is a great resource; thank you!

If they come out the Gladiator Hybrid its going to be nuts!

Does this stack with PenFed $500?

Jeep Gladiator (Excludes Rubicon) $500

" Dealership instructions to process claim: Dealership Instructions: To process this offer code, submit Program Offer Certificate with offer code and complete customer verification via TDM Inquiry on Dealer CONNECT. See official program rules 44CMC6 for details.

DISCLAIMER: FCA US LLC additional incentive is valid at any franchised FCA US LLC dealer. This incentive offer is not available to the general public and is additive with most current public national, regional, and other bonus incentives. Offer is not combinable with the Military Program. Certificate is valid for the person named on certificate and is transferable only to immediate family members within the same household with proof of address (valid driver’s license or state identification card required). Certificate must be presented to a franchised FCA US LLC Dealer. Only one (1) original certificate is valid; duplicates are not. Certificate must be redeemed at time of purchase of eligible vehicle. Only one (1) original certificate may be redeemed per eligible customer per vehicle. Offer not redeemable on a purchase made prior to receiving this certificate. Certificate is nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash. Vehicle eligibility is subject to change without notice. See dealer for details.

Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Mopar and SRT are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC. ALFA ROMEO and FIAT are registered trademarks of FCA Group Marketing S.p.A., used with permission."

1 Like

I am not sure I will look into it.

The one pay on this car is nuts.

1 Like

Can an affiliate code from Tread Lightly be used more than once? For example, on a 4xE and also applied to a Gladiator?

@AutoCompanion
In NJ, don’t have Ally or CCAP but will sign up for it. Any particular gladiator model? Can I PM you? Thank you!

Yes you can send us an inquiry.

LeaseCompanion.com/inquire

1 Like

Got confused a little in the comments, what region are you servicing? Looking in NJ

Tread lightly gives you two codes in a 12 month time frame. So you just need to request another code like you did with the first one.

1 Like

I wish these made more sense for me. I could get out of my Sport S clean if I could find a dealer than can or will buy a US Bank lease out but I feel like the Willys is a step back in some regards and a step forward in others. It would reduce my payment a bit but I’d be locked in for 4 years.

1 Like

Can you help my jeep gladiator peabrain understand the differences? On the surface, I have kind of liked what appears to be the simplicity of Willys, but I’m not really sure everything it entails.

It’s extra tricky because there is more than one willys too

And one of those has roll up windows

2 Likes

The Willys is bare bones but it comes with rock rails and a better differential. Beefier tires too.

1 Like

Some of them don’t have power locks either.

1 Like

I should have known it was unreasonable to expect a simple answer when looking at the differentiators between the 27,000 different Jeep configurations!

5 Likes

Here is something even more insane the Wrangler Sport and Willy Sport

68% Residual for 48/10 and .00128 MF

It gets even more insane!

With Ally the residual on the Sport Willys is 75% for 48/10 MF: .00182

There are credit unions with even cheaper payments.

1 Like

$271 with Heritage Financial Credit Union Participating Dealers.

Do you have dealers we can order through that will give us these deals and lock the rates in since it is an 8-12 week wait to build or are these just hypotheticals?

1 Like

Both @Clutch and myself @leasecompanion offer the discount of 9% off with affiliate with CCAP.

I am updating my original post with more info.

Clutch covers Southwest and we cover the Northeast you can shop yourself as well for the same discount.

@AutoCompanion

Man, if you can get your DC dealer to give sold order protection, you’re gonna get a lot of orders put in…

2 Likes