Jeep Gladiator/Wrangler Willys & Willys Sport Deal INSANE $2xx per month 48/10 DAS 1st month + Taxes

, , , , , , ,

Does one need to qualify for any incentives or so to get this price through you?

If you find a dealer to give you the same discount you can replicate.

So many damned trims. I canā€™t even find ā€œtexas trailā€ on the Jeep site.

But what about Overland and Mojave?

Trying to find the cheapest with non-black leather.

Now, of course, the big problem with this whole deal is that it is heavily reliant on these crazy RVs, which may or may not be in place by the time an order arrives. Is there a way in place to lock anything other than CCAP? And does your dealer offer the lock/protection?

1 Like

Clutch, fly and drive.

Certain trims are region specific, like Texas Trail and the California Edition, which are limited to obvious areas :joy:. If Iā€™m not mistaken thereā€™s an additional $1,000 incentive on the Overland and Rubicon at the moment but not on the Sport or the Mojave.

1 Like

Cannot lock but you can back out of the deal and get the $1000 deposit back.

It is very unlikely the residuals will drop dramatically.

Texas Trail:
https://www.jeep.com/limited-editions/gladiator/texas-trail.html

California Edition:
https://www.jeep.com/limited-editions/gladiator/california-edition.html

Site says you can only build the Texas Trail through a Texas dealer.

1 Like

I think thatā€™s incredibly stupid. Iā€™d order one but Iā€™m not going through a TX dealer then shipping it, takes away from the savings. Same thing with the Tundra TSS or Ram Lone Star.

Does the 4% residual boost for low mileage (10k) apply to credit union or only CCAP?

First responder $500 stack on as well?

I believe they took away the incentive but if available at the time of delivery, yesā€¦ you may stack it.

Dealer would be happy to give you your money back and sell this at MSRP to a walk in.

They ainā€™t getting any allocations on theseā€¦they would love if you backed out.

Still a solid deal without sold order protection considering base Corollaā€™s/Civics are leasing around $350 a month .

Any idea what a 2 door Willys Sport looks like?

Do you have to have the Diesel engine to have remote start and cold weather?

I donā€™t think so?
I was configuring earlier with remote start heated seats. Automatic transmission 2.0 turbo engine and all.

Looks like a 4-door model with two fewer doors :joy: (sorry)

1 Like

After I hit enter, I figured someone would say that, but I was too lazy to change it.

1 Like

On the willys trim?

And automatic transmission