Jeep Gladiator/Wrangler Willys & Willys Sport Deal INSANE $2xx per month 48/10 DAS 1st month + Taxes

, , , , , , ,

The Jeep Gladiator & Wrangler Sport & Willys Sport has an insane 48 month program.

Assuming 9% off with affiliate available via @leasecompanion @Clutch or self-service.

The deal is available via Chrysler Capital or Dealers Participating with certain Credit Unions.

I will provide as much info on each model and the available program information for Captive and Non Captive banks.

Gladiator Willys and Willys Sport

A few credit unions have CCAP beat by nearly $30 a month. However YMMV greatly if you find a dealer willing to do 9% off and participating with one of the credit unions.

Chrysler Capital :point_down:

Residual: 66%
MF: .00130
Acq Fee: Waiver

One Pay is even more insane.

Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union YMMV (You will need to find a participating dealer whom will give 9% off with affiliate)

Residual: 67%
MF: .00085
Acq Fee: $995

A few other credit unions beating CCAP on this model are…

Suffolk Federal Credit Union
Jovia Financial

HVFCU Sample Calc

Wrangler Willys and Willys Sport

A few credit unions have CCAP beat by nearly $30 a month. However YMMV greatly if you find a dealer willing to do 9% off and participating with one of the credit unions.

Chrysler Capital :point_down:

Residual: 68%
MF: .00128
Acq Fee: Waiver

One Pay is even more insane.

The Credit Unions whom have an even better program are as follows…

Ally

Residual: 75%
MF: .00182
Acq Fee: $695

Hudson Federal Credit Union

Residual: 71%
MF: .00120
Acq Fee: $1095

Suffolk Federal
Jovia Financial

10 Likes

Wow what an insane deal. One pay with sales tax for me comes out to just $11,650 for four years. I really want one for that price but I got a 3 series in January. Hopefully people take advantage of this.

The one pay is even lower!

Any chance this could be similarly replicable on the Sport S or are the numbers not as great? Also could we do this thru you out of state from California?

Yes, we can do it on a Sport S…Similar deal. Our dealer is in the Washington DC area. You will be responsible for shipping to CA.

1 Like

Stupid question here but isn’t the residual on 36 month much better? Last I checked it was around 71/72% on a 36/12 CCAP

Yes, but that’s only an additional 6% of MSRP amortized over 12 fewer months.

For example, let’s say the msrp is 40,000
Depreciation:
36 Mo: 40,000 * (1-.72) = $11,200. $11,200/36 = $311.11/mo in depreciation
48 Mo: 40,000 * (1-.66) = $13,600. $13,600/48 = $283.33/mo in depreciation

If only I could open a HVCU account. Haha.

Great information, thanks for providing this for the community. 9% discount obviously applies for orders, what’s the discount on in stock?

Thanks for the info. Order only or in stock too?

But In this pdf it says 63% residual for 48 months?

Oh no this gets better! Missed this!

$304 a month.

For 48/10 the residual is 67% with CCAP

1 Like

@Batistuta @Ttxi

We can do 9% on orders with our dealer and affiliate.

I recommend seeing what @Clutch can do as well if you are local to his dealers.

We cover Northeast and he covers South and Southwest.

Nice — not sure if I can park this in NYC lol

1 Like

I still have my hvfcu account from back in the day but I am in texas now. Can you work this with texas?

1 Like

Yes, we can.

2 Likes

Awsome, i sent you a pm. :slight_smile:

Let’s chat on this may be perfect for me to act on something. Like to know my options better and get some direction to narrow it down. I am in Ohio, so whatever I need to do let’s get er’ done.

Could this be the new longest thread like the 4xe thread?:partying_face:. Amazing deal!

1 Like

For all on this thread neither @Clutch nor myself have dealers in our network that use that particular credit union.

Hence why I provided a link to dealers that participate with them for leasing. You would have to accomplish 9% off from one of those dealers to a achieve what’s in the calculator link.

If you are unable to accomplish this then going with CCAP is the only way.

We are at 9% with affiliate and I believe @Clutch is as well through Chrysler capital.