January - 2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In Base $100pm and $2,200 DAS

Congratulation !

As always - please share details of the deal for others to benefit:)
Or even screenshot:)

And the picture of the trophy :trophy:

Wow. That’s crazy when some places have none. They must have been treating them like faberge eggs and chasing away buyers. Lol.

1 Like

They advertise them at $179/179, everything included. Our market just sucks for these type of cars. Soccermoms can’t fit a toddler in this thing, plus what about safety???

Funny thing, we stopped by another dealership so I could show the Mrs. She likes it now more than her current car. :grin:

Did you get the gray one? Their website only shows that one as available in base.

Why is no one discussing the $1100 Clean rebate for us NY Residents?
Did you hear back from RODO customer service?
What would the numbers look like once you include this?

Can someone post some type of proof for these deals? Went to a dealer today and he seemed offended I even mentioned the $174 all-in deal that rodo is showing me. Then he comes back with $199 + DMV fees. I told him no thanks and that was that. He said there’s no way I can get it for $174 from any dealer. I swear there’s nothing I hate more than walking into a car dealership. Always a terrible experience.

Never walk in. always call. My Hyundai contact said the same thing. Cant get near these quotes. Drop him. Use the app

1 Like

I think dealers are under some crazy impression that once you walk in you cant walk out lol

I did buy the gray. Odd, they showed a silver on their site when I checked before.

1 Like

That one is the higher tream…with higher MSRP…

Are you referring to the Limited? They seem to be substantially higher

Yeah limited with Ultimate package…msrp 33k

Please share deal details with us :grinning: we all want to know so we can go back to our dealership with that info​:grinning:

1 Like

My “proof” isn’t going to make much sense, I’m afraid. The contract doesn’t show what actually took place, and I can’t give an answer as to why. I brought it up in the F&I office and he said the dealer is paying the rest of the “cash due at signing.” Only thing I can offer is the CC receipt showing I was only charged the first month’s payment.

IMG_7622

4 Likes

I’m not sure what the deal is. When I had checked before going for test drive, they had the one base and one Limited. After I got home that night, I checked again and they showed 2 base and 2 Limiteds. Then those others disappeared again.

No worries. Technical glitches lol… good deal & enjoy the car. :+1:

1 Like

Congrats again!
I only wanted to see contract to see how it was done so that others would see.

Thank you for the explanation that deal sheet may not compute.

Looks like the difference is the DMV and dealership fees which they decided to eat. Very interesting to know…

It seems like its only a $40 Test Drive Gift Card. Did you actually have to test drive the car to get it? What type of gift card is it?

You have a choice of cards when you sign up. One is a visa card. Whether or not you have to drive is up to the salesperson.