January - 2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In Base $100pm and $2,200 DAS

In NY state you get $1k rebate and $75 dealership fee with paltry discount off MSRP.

In NJ higher discount covers no rebate, sales tax and higher dealership fee.

But your differentce would be $10-$20 pm I suspect. We aren’t talking $50pm

1 Like

Does anyone know if I’d definitely be able to get bonus drive?

How can we answer that of we don’t anything about you?

2 Likes

For NY residents, does the Rodo price of $174 per month all-in include the NY state rebate? I’m sort of confused how this rebate stuff works. If I can get this car for $174 with nothing else due at signing, is that a good deal? Or can I get it even lower?

So that the price you see in the app? For what term? 36/12 or 36/10?

As we understand NY state rebate is accounted for in the app price.

As far I see this the is cheapest car to lease at the moment accounting of all fees in taxes. Of in wrong someone would correct me please.

Is it THE best value? Well, that could be debatable.

Is this available in Texas?

I have a promise of a ‘19 plug-in for $159 with $159 due at signing for 36/12k at my local dealer here in central NJ. Going there tomorrow to sign. If there are no surprises, I’ll share the details. Rodo’s numbers dropped to $170 with $170 at signing this morn, and several new examples popped up at those numbers.

2 Likes

The $174 all-in price is for 36/12. I’m going to visit one or two dealers tomorrow to see if I can get this any lower.

Don’t know. Autobytel site is down for me.
Check with edmunds for rebates based on your zip code.
Or even Rodo app. Apparently they are in TX but I have no idea if they have Hyundai partnered there.

I would say do it from home - you can spent less time and call/reach a lot more dealerships.

For me app shows 169 for 36/12 all in in CT. Not much different which is funny.

Awesome! Waiting to hear details!

Got them down to 150/150 for 36/10k in NY, available only to NY residents, would be $30 a month more for non-residents. They don’t have a cash referral program, but we both could get a $125 gift card for future purchase or service, so pm and I’ll give you the dealer. They have about 75 cars.

2 Likes

Can you share the structure of the deal? Others may try to replicate or get close to that in other states.
Mainly the sale price:)

And congrats!

Bonus drive?

Pic?

They have 75 Ioniq plug-ins from 2019??

That’s what inventory shows.

Rodo offering 155/155 36/10 for me in NY or 84/2342 effective 146.72

1 Like

O! Prices are getting real!

dang, I’m getting ripped off :grin:

1 Like

Hello. In rodo app, I’m getting 137 a month/2519 down for 36months/10. I’m in CT also. Is there other rebates I’m not seeing. I have received better offer at a local dealerships, 2k down 134 a month 36/10 with first month included.

Deal went down today without a hitch. $159.89, to be exact, with just first month paid at signing. No idea if they would repeat it. I would not be surprised if they would. This was Freehold, NJ.

2 Likes