January - 2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In Base $100pm and $2,200 DAS

I just applied for the extra $500 Bonus Drive rebate. Fingers crossed on that one.

1 Like

Rodo is closed on Saturday.

It seems like Dealers are open on Sundays. They just sent me a counteroffer through the app

Your first one:) What does it look like?

Lol it’s terrible. He went from $103 to $101. Interesting to note 9 out of my 10 saved in my showroom all came back with same exact counteroffer simultaneously. So looks like all same Dealer. He’s playing hardball

There are only 3 dealerships there and majority of the car are from the same.
You can see that but the distance to the car.

Judging by the fact he’s working on Sundays, He must be desperate to unload these :slight_smile: :joy:

There’s no option to counteroffer the Dealers though. Just an “Accept” button. Weird

Edit: Just chatted with them. It seems they either accept or make a counteroffer. You can’t make another offer after that

Just got a counter 90/2370 for 12k/36 effective 153

What Zip are you in?

They’re open today apparently. I’m chatting with them right now

11001 Nassau county NY

Anyone do a 24 month deal? What $?

Residual doesn’t seem to be low enough being in 56% range for 24/12.
In RODO payment triples. Not saying they are 100% current in code but doesn’t look like math would work.

He could be just manning the app from home, but I’m sure dealerships are open on weekends and holidays, just not so much service and parts department.

Anyone do a one pay? What $?

Do you know of Hyundai offers reduction in MF one pay? I would not find any info.

Is it really worth it? I mean, my rent charge is $1500. Even if that were cut by a third, I don’t feel it worth $500, or what equates to $13.89/mo, to risk losing thousands if something happens to the car.

There are discussions and my recollection for GM that one pay is kept in escrow and deduct payments each month.
In case of a total loss you get back unused payments.

But I have no clue how one-pay, if available, works with Hyundai

1 pay becomes an easy way to compare quotes and work dealers against each other as it’s out the door cost. Can always switch back to monthly w/lowest deal.