January - 2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In Base $100pm and $2,200 DAS

I did buy the gray. Odd, they showed a silver on their site when I checked before.

1 Like

That one is the higher tream…with higher MSRP…

Are you referring to the Limited? They seem to be substantially higher

Yeah limited with Ultimate package…msrp 33k

Please share deal details with us :grinning: we all want to know so we can go back to our dealership with that info​:grinning:

1 Like

My “proof” isn’t going to make much sense, I’m afraid. The contract doesn’t show what actually took place, and I can’t give an answer as to why. I brought it up in the F&I office and he said the dealer is paying the rest of the “cash due at signing.” Only thing I can offer is the CC receipt showing I was only charged the first month’s payment.

IMG_7622

4 Likes

I’m not sure what the deal is. When I had checked before going for test drive, they had the one base and one Limited. After I got home that night, I checked again and they showed 2 base and 2 Limiteds. Then those others disappeared again.

No worries. Technical glitches lol… good deal & enjoy the car. :+1:

1 Like

Congrats again!
I only wanted to see contract to see how it was done so that others would see.

Thank you for the explanation that deal sheet may not compute.

Looks like the difference is the DMV and dealership fees which they decided to eat. Very interesting to know…

It seems like its only a $40 Test Drive Gift Card. Did you actually have to test drive the car to get it? What type of gift card is it?

You have a choice of cards when you sign up. One is a visa card. Whether or not you have to drive is up to the salesperson.

I just applied for the extra $500 Bonus Drive rebate. Fingers crossed on that one.

1 Like

Rodo is closed on Saturday.

It seems like Dealers are open on Sundays. They just sent me a counteroffer through the app

Your first one:) What does it look like?

Lol it’s terrible. He went from $103 to $101. Interesting to note 9 out of my 10 saved in my showroom all came back with same exact counteroffer simultaneously. So looks like all same Dealer. He’s playing hardball

There are only 3 dealerships there and majority of the car are from the same.
You can see that but the distance to the car.

Judging by the fact he’s working on Sundays, He must be desperate to unload these :slight_smile: :joy:

There’s no option to counteroffer the Dealers though. Just an “Accept” button. Weird

Edit: Just chatted with them. It seems they either accept or make a counteroffer. You can’t make another offer after that