Jaguar XF 35t MSRP: $53,873 deal JUDGE ME!

I still have this deal if anyone wants it a client backed out

Ex loaner 6k miles.

2017 Jaguar XF 35t Premium w/ navigation
MSRP: $55,133
Sale Price: $42,500 (23% discount)
MF: .00001
RV: 54%
Total drive off: $1050
Monthly: 411 w/ socal tax 9.25%
36 month, 10000 miles per year

Iā€™d jump on it if it was in NY tri state lolā€¦ If yourā€™e in Cali and want a jag this looks awesome

1 Like

its a pretty good deal

Exterior and interior color?

Black on Black. (20 characters)

That is a ridiculously good deal. Averaging out drive-offs, thatā€™s $5/mo less for $1,200 more carā€¦ and 10k miles instead of 7.5k.

exactly. your right. thats why I love my g80 sport. not as good as a e43 amg but i cant justify the 20k+ price difference. also all u need is 700 dollars for a little tune on the sport so it has the same hp and more torque than the e43 lol

Msrp seems a little high, Are you sure this is a premium and not a prestige trim?

I heard no lumber support on the premium trim Jagsā€¦

Is it true?

True, no lumbar support in Premium trim seats.

Its a premium, it has 1400 in options over the premium trim.

Not Sure, iā€™d assume not since its entry level.

Correct. No lumbar and the interior is fairly spartan when compared to a similarly priced A6. But, you do get a 340hp supercharged V6 and RWD compared to a 2.0 I4 with, most likely, FWD. Just depends on your personal priorities.

1 Like

Pretty darn good deal. Congrats!

Who was the lender - US Bank?

JP Morgan Chaseā€¦

Thanks, I had read some had US Bank for a few F-Types. After reading the turn in horror stories I did not want to rule the Jag out.

Was this a brand new car or a loaner/demo? @adlerjoshm

New with 20 miles on it.

1 Like

Niceā€¦Iā€™ll be checking out the XF soon

1 Like

I ran across this deal on a 2017 Jaguar XF Prestige AWD. If you are in the market and are in the NY, NJ, CT areaā€¦it would not hurt to reach out to themā€¦