Jaguar XF 35t MSRP: $53,873 deal JUDGE ME!

Are you guys brothers? You sure do argue like you are… :grin:

Your $338/mo on a $57k BMW might be the deal of a lifetime… Whoever got that, scored big.

We hate each other :smiling_imp:

1 Like

You guys love me though right ?! Lol, we should do a meet up or something forreal forreal . Everyone pull up in their favorite whip.

Are we not dancing around the obvious here? While certainly a matter a personal preference, Volvo is simply not commonly regarded as a brand that is on par in name recognition/prestige/whatever you want to call it with Jaguar, BMW, MB, Audi. That might be unfair given quality, features, pricing, etc. etc…but it is the reality. I think it’s fair to say the majority would take a similarly optioned Jaguar>Volvo numbers being equal. Same discussion that has been had on here regarding Genesis G80/G90 versus Mercedes. For most, Genesis and Volvo are going to need to come in under in pricing to compete with other luxury brands - brands that elicit a more widespread perception of luxury amongst the masses.

1 Like

I was having a go at @vhooloo and not at Jag, and especially not at this deal. Just used this deal to show vhooloo’s hypocrisy :slight_smile:
I said that I’d take S90 over Jag - my personal preference, just love the design of S90.

Please. Volvo has been around much longer and already has a reputation and name recognition. But it really baffles me why Acura, Infiniti and Lexus are luxury cars while Volvo is not.

I think the new redesign is changing a lot of that. The xc90 oozes luxury, I’ve seen enough of them driven by affluent wasps to confirm that.

Volvo has always had unique designs, even old boxes - love them or hate them. I actually liked 740 &440, and pretty much everything after that. Affluent folks and officials in Europe have driven them (or have been driven in them) for decades.

I would say Volvo was branded as the “safety” brand before and has only recently shifted into trying to be a luxury brand. For us, at least speaking about myself , I’ve always considered luxury to only truly be Audi, Mercedes, and BMW. This is partly due to media, movies, shows, and other sources that portray to us what an luxury vehicle means. And because German cars are awesome :slight_smile: .Anyways, I’m now starting to see Volvo in the same realm. It will take time, but, year after year they will be more known as an luxury brand if they stay on this path.

1 Like

…and Volvo’s quality sucked 20-30 years ago

1 Like

When I was growing up, where I was, Audi wasn’t even a part of the conversation. It was Mercedes, BMW, Jaguar. Those were the three luxury “status” cars.

Noooooo you changed your profile pic…I like the old one better…

Chelsea still Champions! There are some many great deals, so I decided to be more cheerful

1 Like

I agree with you on that

For those interested, this month’s programs are even better (now I wish I waited, but hindsight is 20/20…) Dealership in SoCal is advertising $0 drive off, $389/mo, plus tax on a number of XF 20d Premiums and XF 35t’s between $51k and $54k… And that’s advertised. So you can probably get a $0 drive off, sub $400/mo all in, deal right now. Crazy how much they are incentivizing these cars.

No hypocrisy just my imperfect math …
Regarding a Jag at 0.72 % MSRP being hall of fame versus a Volvo S90 at .73% being nothing to jump at, I only looked at the relative payment diffrence

Jag is 390 payment on MSRP 53873. volvo is 435 payment on 59260.
The difference in payment between JAG and Volvo is 11.5%
The difference in MSRP between JAG and Volvo is only 9.99%.
So it may seem like the 0.72% MSRP to 0.73% MSRP is not a big deal, but the 390 to 435 payment difference is a hug gap…

On top of that, getting that deal with volvo required 3150 in MSD and the JAG did not. So to me that’s a big difference :slight_smile:

Dealer’s name?
Thank you

LOL…

Hornburg is advertising it but Rusnak is matching it. Just depends on which has the inventory you want.

1 Like

Thats a good ass discount, can you send me a scan of invoice via PM so I can use it to hunt around for deals?

Thank you!