Jaguar I Pace (new electric)

It’s an EV and a brand new model so pricing is always out of kilter, an i3 is $50-60k MSRP. Running costs are minimal.

Any luck for us on incentives for the iPace for June?

1 Like

I don’t know how, but no. Yet there’s still a ton of lease cash on F-Paces and F-Types that don’t need it. As far as incentives go it looks like it’s identical to last month. Kinda terrifying to think each retailer in Socal is sitting on about 50 I-Paces.

1 Like

Wow each one has that many. We went to see one when it came out. Lease was almost 2k a month then, quite the joke. Maybe all the dealers can send an email to corp haha.

Leases have definitely gone down over time. I don’t really understand how people have no problem paying over 2k for a tesla but struggle with a 1,200 payment on a I-Pace HSE. Not necessarily my cup of tea but I see much crazier leases that people stomach without batting an eye on the Land Rover side. It’s actually a really nice car.

2 Likes

It is a very nice car but obviously it is all about branding. How many people even know about the I pace. I have probably only seen like 5 or so on the streets since their release and sadly I can’t say they stood out.

I get to take them to Cars and Coffee every once and a while and I’d say 90% are unaware we make an EV. Which is surprising because our entire JLR model lineup is probably the first in the industry to be completely headed in that direction (PHEV RR Sport and Fulllsize, Sport HST, new Evoque, etc.)

I haven’t seen a single one in Orlando, yet the dealership has several sitting on the lot. Would love to replace my i3 with one.

I’d be laughing all the way out of the dealer. Wow that’s horrible.

Any new developments for August? @ethanrs

1 Like

Somehow they still haven’t put leasecash on the I-Pace

but

they did put a metric shit-ton of lease cash on '19 F-Types. Don’t ask me why.

1 Like

How much cash are we talking about? It was like $12k last month…is it even bigger now?

1 Like

I was reading just now that the inventory reached 6 months on the IPace. I’m stunned at what Jag is doing with this car.

1 Like

Depends on the trim, but yes.

Even with the absurdly high lease cash for the F-Type, I can’t get a deal to make sense on the calculator. The RV and MF is awful. I have a $1k code, but I don’t think it can do much.

because F-Type P300 needs a trunk full of cash to go anywhere fast.

15K discount with Tesla Conquest now. What kind of numbers can you work on I-Paces now? I’m interested.

1 Like

Anyone see/find any deals? I see $849 with about 5k down. Tesla still seems a better deal/value.

Tesla is financially less responsible. They are getting killed on the residual values.
EVs don’t lease well unless they are subsidized by the OEM.

That $900 lease is on the base I-Pace. I’ve seen $13k discounts from the dealer. Ive yet to see actual $15k discounts

Hypothetically speaking, if I was the sales manager at a large JLR store that was sitting on 13 2019 I-Paces and was prepared to blow them all out at massive net losses would anyone here be interested? Generally don’t do business through the forum but we need these gone.

If there’s interest I’ll buy a dealer membership and post some specials tonight :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes